Suicide

adios

a) not a clue who that is

2) not going to dignify that question with an answer

III) it's a little petty of you to bait me.

Hughie Gallagher who ended up becoming a manic depressive and killed himself by throwing himself in front of a train..

The fact that you didn't know who it was is shambolic Dave - HTT would be bouncing off the walls were he here! :lol:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even the foreign Keeganites are laughing at you: :lol:

HTT is computer-less at the minute, but an alarm has just gone off in his room.

There has to be a funny sob story behind that, this could even be the appropriate thread for it.

There has to be a funny sob story behind that, this could even be the appropriate thread for it.

Sadly not, apparantly waiting for a new PC to arrive. I was reading over one of the 'gold' threads the other day when HTT went mental, was absolutely hilarious. :lol:

Sadly not, apparantly waiting for a new PC to arrive. I was reading over one of the 'gold' threads the other day when HTT went mental, was absolutely hilarious. :lol:

Which one?

Which one?

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=2675

Apologies for hijacking a serious thread. ;)

Always great when HTT goes mental. Which thread?

Guest Patrokles

'Based on some of the opinions on here, the likes of Taylor27 wouldn't be welcome on here, or would be constantly mocked etc.'

Is a good quote from that thread. As if he isn't mocked enough on N-O.

:)

Fuck me, here, have this.

327_D01.jpg

are you seriously taking the piss in a thread like this because I don't instantly recognise a footballer who was playing for Newcastle decades before I was born?

... yeah I'm the one who needs a shovel. :D

are you seriously taking the piss in a thread like this because I don't instantly recognise a footballer who was playing for Newcastle decades before I was born?

... yeah I'm the one who needs a shovel. :)

Now fish, not moments ago you helped open the wounds of leaze by explaining his ostrich like qualities.

To you I say:

Put the thread down. Put it down.

Now walk away from the thread. NO! Walk away from the thread with your hands where we can see them.

Edited by sammynb

... yeah I'm the one who needs a shovel. :)

Now fish, not moments ago you helped open the wounds of leaze by explaining his ostrich like qualities.

To you I say:

Now walk away from the thread. NO! Walk away from the thread with your hands where we can see them.

I'm only looking to defend myself.

Leazes perpetuates his ridiculous argument even if it means posting new threads... I just try and make sure that the torrent of baiting I get gets the odd reply.

but you're right, I should just leave it the fuck alone. But you try sitting around when someone is taking the piss and just stay silent... it's not easy. :D

To you I say:

I'm only looking to defend myself.

Leazes perpetuates his ridiculous argument even if it means posting new threads... I just try and make sure that the torrent of baiting I get gets the odd reply.

but you're right, I should just leave it the fuck alone. But you try sitting around when someone is taking the piss and just stay silent... it's not easy. :)

Understand that but the best way to combat it is just say to yourself, in that reassuring voice, I am not Leaze, I don't want to be Patrokles, CF is a twat unlike I (over and over).

boss gave me the rest of the day off because I look like "shit on a bad day", he says that we'll need a chat when I come back...

I'm an idiot.

boss gave me the rest of the day off because I look like "shit on a bad day", he says that we'll need a chat when I come back...

I'm an idiot.

Probably wants to point out who Hughie Gallagher was! :)

I'm an idiot.

Were you pissed like or did you just decide to stay up til 5:30 in the morning? You've not been working 5 minutes and already your boss needs "a chat" with you. You see, and you thought loafing was soooooo easy, didn't you? :)

... yeah I'm the one who needs a shovel. :D

Most people would have Hughie Gallagher in their top 10 Newcastle players of all time, if not their top 3. More than that, he is iconic - who else even remotely resembles him in appearance? And further, his death was a famous event and this is a thread about suicide. Sorry, you're showing amazing ignorance throughout this thread.

Keep digging though, it's fun. :)

I'm an idiot.

Were you pissed like or did you just decide to stay up til 5:30 in the morning? You've not been working 5 minutes and already your boss needs "a chat" with you. You see, and you thought loafing was soooooo easy, didn't you? :D

What's Fishy up to nowadays anyway? Not still robbing grannies' shoe boxes I hope. :)