Suicide

adios

boss gave me the rest of the day off because I look like "shit on a bad day", he says that we'll need a chat when I come back...

I'm an idiot.

Were you pissed like or did you just decide to stay up til 5:30 in the morning? You've not been working 5 minutes and already your boss needs "a chat" with you. You see, and you thought loafing was soooooo easy, didn't you? :D

was hungover this morning.

it was a mates 21st last night so had to make the effort, got drunk enough to stop making good decisions too early.

was in and working, but the boss said I looked terrible and if I was feeling rough I should maybe go home. I jumped at the chance.

Renton.. you're a cock end. :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was in and working, but the boss said I looked terrible and if I was feeling rough I should maybe go home. I jumped at the chance.

Oooo... tactical error!

I'm not really going to lose sleep if I get a written warning or something. It's a call center job and there's a million more out there.

but you're right of course if I had stayed he probably would have given me more lee-way(sp?) later on

Guest Patrokles

Now fish, not moments ago you helped open the wounds of leaze by explaining his ostrich like qualities.

To you I say:

Put the thread down. Put it down.

Now walk away from the thread. NO! Walk away from the thread with your hands where we can see them.

I'm only looking to defend myself.

Leazes perpetuates his ridiculous argument even if it means posting new threads... I just try and make sure that the torrent of baiting I get gets the odd reply.

but you're right, I should just leave it the fuck alone. But you try sitting around when someone is taking the piss and just stay silent... it's not easy. :)

Understand that but the best way to combat it is just say to yourself, in that reassuring voice, I am not Leaze, I don't want to be Patrokles, CF is a twat unlike I (over and over).

Hey dipshit, you're the one who can't help but have the last word every single time. I just make a post or two then opt out.