GUTTED

Tom

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little twats man. Happened to my car once in Jesmond of all places, and the thing that made it worse that time is that I knew it was a fucking student that had done it. I got off lucky cos the twat had run over a few people's cars - ie. climbed onto the bonnet, up onto the roof, and jumped from that onto someone else's bonnet etc. Thousands of pounds worth of damage just so the fucker could look clever in front of his mates. I just had a dent in the side of mine where the little prick must have kicked it. Just for fun like.

Sorry to hear about yours like. Little shites.

Gemmil hating students, i'm shocked! ;)

Out of interest how did you know it was a student and why was that worse than it being the usual culprit of charva scum? Is it because the student actually has and can use a brain and so should know better?

Some little twats tried to nick my old car but luckily I saw them doing it. They were the brains of fucking britain like. It was on Fenham Hall Drive at around 6pm and there was loads of traffic and people about. They picked up a brick to put the window out and it just bounced off not even leaving a scratch on the car and setting my alarm off ;) They obviously then scarpered, straight towards me and my mate (Duuh! :D ) and we managed to give one a short but satisfyinh kicking. I rang the police, who still hadn't turned up by 11pm (yes, that's 5 hours later) so I rang the local police station to tell them not to bother as I was going to bed. The copper on the phone then started giving ME a lecture about how busy they are. :unsure: