GUTTED

Tom

some fucker ( a gutless cunt, sorry Cath but CUNT)

has broken my favourite NUFC mug and left the cunt all over the kicthen floor and not even told me it was them

THEYRE WILL BE HELL TO PAY :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101

for £10?

fuck off

at least the gutless bastard could of told me

aww bless ya ive got one its dead old and is racked but its loved ua can have that one ill sent it do ya doesnt go with me other cups anyways so wont be missed

some fucker ( a gutless cunt, sorry Cath but CUNT)

has broken my favourite NUFC mug and left the cunt all over the kicthen floor and not even told me it was them

THEYRE WILL BE HELL TO PAY :)

(Sorry Tom) but

Ding dong the witch is dead!

Newcastle have finally broken their cup hoodoo :D

a nae man but they just fucking left it there, in all its broken glory and they wont even till me who it is was, they couldve at least hid it..

unless someone owns up im going to start breaking mugs for fun,

ive got my eye on a liverpool one....

Guest Toplass-101

a nae man but they just fucking left it there, in all its broken glory and they wont even till me who it is was, they couldve at least hid it..

right, TL haas a plan, not that im ever a vindictive bitach but, take all the cups out the kitchen and if ya a bunch of stooooodents look under the beds too and take them up the street so they cant hear and smath the fookers then hoy the bits bak in the cupboraed, soo I love a sneaky plan obviously asay nowt about the broken cups i love being evil at timees muahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

right, TL haas a plan, not that im ever a vindictive bitach but, take all the cups out the kitchen and if ya a bunch of stooooodents look under the beds too and take them up the street so they cant hear and smath the fookers then hoy the bits bak in the cupboraed, soo I love a sneaky plan obviously asay nowt about the broken cups i love being evil at timees muahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:)

Guest Toplass-101

smash the cups smash the cups smash the cups smash the cups shmash the cusp shamaths the cuuuuuups smashh the cups smash the cupse shmash the cupppss smash the cuup shamash the cups shmash the cups shmash the cups smash the cups smash the cups smash the cups smash the cuuuuuuups smash the cups shmash the cups smash the cups shmash the cups shmash the cups

sing so the song of hear we go

now i made me sell laugh, must me time for med

Ed: bed even, still fooking laiughing good job i find things funny

Edited by Toplass-101

smash the cups smash the cups smash the cups smash the cups shmash the cusp shamaths the cuuuuuups smashh the cups smash the cupse shmash the cupppss smash the cuup shamash the cups shmash the cups shmash the cups smash the cups smash the cups smash the cups smash the cuuuuuuups smash the cups shmash the cups smash the cups shmash the cups shmash the cups

I think that must be bed ....and you may be right....drink some water before you go :D

Pot calling kettle I know :)

:D

Your meds? Or bed? :D

Goodnight honey - good luck with the hangover. :)

Guest Toplass-101

Cause it was a fucking good one!

Im tempted to steal all the cups like,

that or break them all

what a fooking smashing idea

Cause it was a fucking good one!

Im tempted to steal all the cups like,

that or break them all

That would make you just as bad as them :)

But revenge is definitely sweet!