Instant coffee

Meenzer

I can go through 5-6 mugs of tea a day on my days off, always happy to have a brew.

Coffee is something to be savoured though.

at work I drink bottled water, normally one of those with a hint of a flavour.

two reasons, 1) keeps my mouth hydrated meaning clarity when I speakover the phone and 2) loadsa pee-breaks.

;) This man takes call centre work seriously. ;)

I can go through 5-6 mugs of tea a day on my days off, always happy to have a brew.

Coffee is something to be savoured though.

at work I drink bottled water, normally one of those with a hint of a flavour.

two reasons, 1) keeps my mouth hydrated meaning clarity when I speakover the phone and 2) loadsa pee-breaks.

;) This man takes call centre work seriously. ;)

....or I was taking the piss and option two was the motivator

motivater...motivator?

..tor I think

Drink proper coffee at home, made with one of them plunger things only takes like 3 minutes more then instand and tastes about thousand times nicer.

At work i tend to just drink water as the office i'm in at the moment doesnt have a communal tea/coffee system and i can't be bothered to bring in my own milk/coffee/tea...

I have to admit this is a thoroughly rare case of the Germans getting it right. Hell, when I visited my company's office in Offenbach the other week they were busy testing out their third coffee machine in as many weeks to see which one was best. Proper café-style bean-cruncher and all.

Mine's a gnarly little Bosch number. ;)

Krupp here and graced only by lavazza's arabic expresso grind.

I have to admit this is a thoroughly rare case of the Germans getting it right. Hell, when I visited my company's office in Offenbach the other week they were busy testing out their third coffee machine in as many weeks to see which one was best. Proper café-style bean-cruncher and all.

Espresso, you philistine.

Espresso, you philistine.

I do apologise good fellow, indeed it is espresso, unfortunately I haven't had a coffee in 8 weeks and when I wrote that was suffering from a right fucking shite of a day, merry christmas jimbo my good man.

You haven't called anyone a bitch for a while, sammy. ;) Expresso. What a mong!

Thank you my latent homosexual friend, you've given me the opportunity to wish you also a happy yuletide.

May all your christmas presents be average and your closet opened soon.

I love 'real' coffee, but when you work full time and have a million things to do its not easy to find the time for making it!!! So kenco it is! I have a coffee machine ive never used. Its ok for those that have time to sit on their arses all day!

I love 'real' coffee, but when you work full time and have a million things to do its not easy to find the time for making it!!! So kenco it is! I have a coffee machine ive never used. Its ok for those that have time to sit on their arses all day!

you should jack your real job in, for a job in home... nursing... less demanding, less stressful, better coffee and more... imaginary money. ;)

Guest Toplass-101

I like strong coffee, id not know how to use a proper machine thingy though, plus my kitchen has already got too many gadgets that arnt used and ive not much room for much more, then agian if they invent a coffee make who is about 5ft11, dark, with nice wings ( thats the bits under the arms duno what muscles they are but if lads have nice ones they look gorge) then im sure I could find a space on my bench for him. ;)