Instant coffee

Meenzer

At least with microwave meals you can, I don't know, add seasoning or something to try and make them taste at least vaguely like what they're meant to resemble.

Bloody coffee snob and proud of it. :icon_lol:

Why would you? :icon_lol:

I know what you mean, most instant coffee is more like muddy puddle water, the only instant I bother with is Nescafe Alta Rica, apart from that I only use filter coffee.

Coffee... why would you?!

Seconded. But then this just opens up the debate... bagged tea.. why would you? Or wait... just for Wacky..

Tea bags(ing)- why would you?

I reckon it's probably easier to be a coffee snob working from home though. :D I'd use my coffee maker a lot more if I worked at home.

I have to admit this is a thoroughly rare case of the Germans getting it right. Hell, when I visited my company's office in Offenbach the other week they were busy testing out their third coffee machine in as many weeks to see which one was best. Proper café-style bean-cruncher and all.

Mine's a gnarly little Bosch number. :icon_lol:

I reckon it's probably easier to be a coffee snob working from home though. :huh: I'd use my coffee maker a lot more if I worked at home.

I have to admit this is a thoroughly rare case of the Germans getting it right. Hell, when I visited my company's office in Offenbach the other week they were busy testing out their third coffee machine in as many weeks to see which one was best. Proper café-style bean-cruncher and all.

Mine's a gnarly little Bosch number. :D

:icon_lol: Dude!

I reckon it's probably easier to be a coffee snob working from home though. :huh: I'd use my coffee maker a lot more if I worked at home.

Way!

Way!

Bodacious!

Drink both (not same cup) tea n coffee. Tried several times with the fancy gizmo's and they usually end up gathering dust on the kitchen table. Nescafe Decafe Im drinking at the min, though I do enjoy a Costa's Late - though none of this "Vanilla shot" shite like.

Tea's easier to make and better for you.

Mind, I love those adverts that rattle on about the health benefits of tea and how drinking it makes you a happy, well-rounded and flavonoid-packed individual.

Then the small print mentions that you have to drink at least four mugs a day for it to have any kind of effect.

Mind, I love those adverts that rattle on about the health benefits of tea and how drinking it makes you a happy, well-rounded and flavonoid-packed individual.

Then the small print mentions that you have to drink at least four mugs a day for it to have any kind of effect.

Four mugs is easily achievable.

Four mugs is easily achievable.

aaah tea. best drink of the day :icon_lol:

I can go through 5-6 mugs of tea a day on my days off, always happy to have a brew.

Coffee is something to be savoured though.

at work I drink bottled water, normally one of those with a hint of a flavour.

two reasons, 1) keeps my mouth hydrated meaning clarity when I speakover the phone and 2) loadsa pee-breaks.