First...

gram

At wor school it developed into :Forth the ghost, eating toast, halfway up the lamp post; fifth the witch, eating chips halfway up the football pitch. Was that universal btw?

At wor school it developed into :Forth the ghost, eating toast, halfway up the lamp post; fifth the witch, eating chips halfway up the football pitch. Was that universal btw?

Never heard of it before. Think I need another shite though. Just feeling me guts churnin ;)

My version was first the worst, second the best, third the one with the hairy chest. After that it got incredibly stupid with talk of golden eagles, golden kettles and the like.

Did you live in Narnia?

EDIR: Soory to go of topic but how's stuff going with that slag you posted about? I see you haven't posted again so either our advice was useless or she's fucked off.

Edited by Ted Maul

My version was first the worst, second the best, third the one with the hairy chest. After that it got incredibly stupid with talk of golden eagles, golden kettles and the like.

Did you live in Narnia?

EDIR: Soory to go of topic but how's stuff going with that slag you posted about? I see you haven't posted again so either our advice was useless or she's fucked off.

No, I didn't. But I did read the book. It was in Mosstodloch (about halfway between Aberdeen and Inverness) where I learnt this rhyme. (What's with the new spellchecker? And how come learnt isn't a word?)

She's still in my life. I told a friend I was thinking about not speaking to her anymore then the friend told her (?!) and she got all upset. Right now we're being very naughty people and I try not to talk about it too much anymore.

;)

Yeah we definitely had the ghost one, and seem to remember a witch being involved for fifth as well!

Did you live in Narnia?

No, I didn't. But I did read the book. It was in Mosstodloch (about halfway between Aberdeen and Inverness) where I learnt this rhyme. (What's with the new spellchecker? And how come learnt isn't a word?)

She's still in my life. I told a friend I was thinking about not speaking to her anymore then the friend told her (?!) and she got all upset. Right now we're being very naughty people and I try not to talk about it too much anymore.

Mosstodloch? Sheesh, what a fricking shitehole. I know, because I used to live not so far away myself. You'd have been better of living down the road in Elgin.

Did you live in Narnia?

Mosstodloch? Sheesh, what a fricking shitehole. I know, because I used to live not so far away myself. You'd have been better of living down the road in Elgin.

Todloch would be German for "Death Hole". Not inappropriate by the sounds of it.

Yeah that was our version down here aswell.

scrumping apples? ;)

Did you live in Narnia?

We only rented there whilst my dad looked for a proper house. He found one in Lhanbryde but we moved from there after about a year to Fochabers where I spent most of my growing up years. Elgin was the place to shop (and the place to watch top class football, naturally).

Meenzer, Moss (forest), tod (fox), loch (lake) is what it stands for. ;)

Edit: Found out the spellchecker is a new function on Firefox. Very exciting.

Edited by Walliver