Christmas Eve plans?

peasepud

Merry Christmas everyone. :calmdown:

Been out tonight. Had a decent night. Haven't had the best of weekends as a friend of mine died on Friday night which has hit me pretty hard. I know it'll not be easy, and I know this is a cliche, but he'd hate us to be sad at Christmas so I'll do my best to make sure I have a good one.

I hope you all have a good one too. :blink:

All the best JJ mate. :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids these days eh ?

I had to physically wake my kids up and 7:30am, when I was their age I would have been up on the hour, every hour from about 2am on wards !

Been on the Bucks Fizz already. Looking forward to dinner, but not the washing up. Must be my age as all the pressies seem to be "useful" now. Even the Newcastle shirt I got will be for 5 a side. First one I've had for years. Nice though.

Hope you all got what you wanted!

Been on the Bucks Fizz already. Looking forward to dinner, but not the washing up. Must be my age as all the pressies seem to be "useful" now. Even the Newcastle shirt I got will be for 5 a side. First one I've had for years. Nice though.

I got "useful" presents, aswell as some "useless" ones :calmdown:

Guest Toplass-101

Merry Christmas all!

New PS2 awaits my playing :D

Oh and half a dozen bottles of booze

Nice one :calmdown: you sticking with tradition and playing whilst you have your yule time log :blink:

Guest Toplass-101

Merry Christmas everyone. :blink:

Been out tonight. Had a decent night. Haven't had the best of weekends as a friend of mine died on Friday night which has hit me pretty hard. I know it'll not be easy, and I know this is a cliche, but he'd hate us to be sad at Christmas so I'll do my best to make sure I have a good one.

I hope you all have a good one too. :D

All the best JJ mate. :D

Chin-up JJ, hope you have a good one :calmdown:

Merry Christmas everyone. :calmdown:

I hope you all have a good one too. :blink:

That's awful Jody - really sorry to hear it. :D

All the best everyone.

Guest Toplass-101

I got "useful" presents, aswell as some "useless" ones :blink:

I got one of them useful presents today, I pulled a Cracker and it had 15 £20 notes inside. Dad had rolled them all up :D and they went everywhere! luckily none landed in our dinners :calmdown: