Christmas Eve plans?

peasepud

So whats your's?

Last minute shopping?

Pub?

Work? ;)

or just a lazy sit around the house drinking mulled wine and sharing a mince pie with loved ones?

Me? all the shoppings done, got me food sorted so its warp a couple of things then maybe wander over me brothers to visit the nieces and pass pressies on.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pressies are all bought but not a one of them is wrapped yet so that'll be my mission for the day. Luckily I've not needed to brave the ridiculous supermarket experience as I'm eating out for most of Christmas. Suppose the house could do with a bit of a clean, and I'll be going to midnight mass tonight, coming home, putting my new jarmies on (you ALWAYS have to have new jarmies for Christmas Eve!) and then going to bed. Unfortunately santa won't be coming to my house tonight but I think he may be dropping a few things off at my mam and dad's for me to pick up tomorrow lunchtime ;)

Busy day for me, got to find some chipolatas as I forgot to buy them despite visiting Morrisons, Tescao and Asda yesterday ;) , wrap up the Xmas presents, deliver some last minute Xmas cards ( naughty me) , buy some beer ( got all the spirits just need some lager) , find my Xmas cd that I think wor lad hid last year, drop my cousins bambinos present off.......then I believe I will pop out for a well earned session on the lash ;)

Busy day for me, got to find some chipolatas as I forgot to buy them despite visiting Morrisons, Tescao and Asda yesterday ;) , wrap up the Xmas presents, deliver some last minute Xmas cards ( naughty me) , buy some beer ( got all the spirits just need some lager) , find my Xmas cd that I think wor lad hid last year, drop my cousins bambinos present off.......then I believe I will pop out for a well earned session on the lash ;)

Radgi's like Father Jack man, I can just see her sat in her favourite chair with her favourite drinks attached to her via a drip while constantly chanting words such as 'feck' and 'arse.'

Radgi's like Father Jack man, I can just see her sat in her favourite chair with her favourite drinks attached to her via a drip while constantly chanting words such as 'feck' and 'arse.'

;)

And thats just while at work! ;)

All that I have to do is done, just going to have a lazy day (again) and do nothing. Was supposed to go to the pub but I know that will just end up in me getting stupidly drunk and spending tomorrow hungover which would be shit so nothing at all ;)

Have just been told one of my presents is GREAT! ;)

...so Im off Christmas shopping ;)

My sister did a similar thing to me, got her a CD then found out she had got me a signed toon shirt so needed to make last minute shopping plans!

Selfish bitch!

Got all the shopping and wrapping done, the nine immediate members of my family are congregating here at 5-ish for the traditional Christmas Eve dinner with kids and all in tow. Dinner, presents, dessert and drinks all ending by midnight so I can be up at 5am for work tomorrow.

Looks like my night on the lash is scuppered ;) wor lad "can't be bothered"....maybe I will cook the turkey and save time the mora ???

Awww poor bairn. ;)

My night out is still on if that's any consolation. ;)

Guest Toplass-101

Looks like my night on the lash is scuppered ;) wor lad "can't be bothered"....maybe I will cook the turkey and save time the mora ???

Awww poor bairn. ;)

My night out is still on if that's any consolation. ;)

Im not out, I cant be bothered either. Gona play a game of hunt the scellotape soon.