The effect of cocaine on my winky

Walliver

Someone's asked if they can snort coke off my cock. She knows there are obvious dangers associated with this action for her but what I want to know is if it will effect me in anyway. Will it?

(NB This has nothing whatsoever to do with any other threads I may have started...)

My main problem is that I'm anti-drugs and would never take them. I don't like to hark on to other people too much about their lifestyle choices - she's a clever girl and knows the risks. If I had a line on me, is there anyway it could get into my bloodstream and effect me - or more importantly, my manhood - either short or long term?

There was a CSI once where someone did this - the point is it numbs the nerves on your bell end and supposedly delays orgasm - don't know what it would do for her but I think in the CSI it was a bad batch and the lass dropped down dead.

Depends where - can't imagine it would do much if she snorted of your skin. The glans (i.e. your bellend) is a mucous membrane, and it is this kind of surface where coke is absorbed. So you'd get the same symptoms of numbness that you'd get in your gums/nostrils if you took it that way.

However by the sounds of it she wants to snort it rather than rub your cock in it so I don't think much will be absorbed into your blood.

Depends where - can't imagine it would do much if she snorted of your skin. The glans (i.e. your bellend) is a mucous membrane, and it is this kind of surface where coke is absorbed. So you'd get the same symptoms of numbness that you'd get in your gums/nostrils if you took it that way.

However by the sounds of it she wants to snort it rather than rub your cock in it so I don't think much will be absorbed into your blood.

Sounds like the voice of experience to me tbh.

what exactly does cocaine "do"....never done anything stronger than a bit of dope ??? Never actually felt the need to do it either despite finding myself in the middle of some well dodgy company on numerous occasions I have always declined politely ...

what exactly does cocaine "do"....never done anything stronger than a bit of dope ??? Never actually felt the need to do it either despite finding myself in the middle of some well dodgy company on numerous occasions I have always declined politely ...

too expensive for me, always stuck to cheap and nasty drugs myself! aint got the energy for anything more than dope these days though

I seen this on the Bill when I was about 8 or something, well, some bloke laced a condom with coke, then bucked some prozzie and she died.

I was 8 or so at the time, so I might have been missing the point.