Crap Xmas presents

norm

think I'll start the ball rolling here;

in my "stocking"- 2 boxes of teabags, a paper shredder, a book of the North East From the Air, the traditional socks,a poxy liquer that I've never had in my life that some fucker has no doubt won in a raffle and last but not least the Guiness Book of Records.

Highlights from other years include, a box of shells (sea shells that is) anda book of Dutch Paintings, thoughtfully given because I was going to Amsterdam in the near future :calmdown:

Guest Toplass-101

Mine were all ok, though I did get a brown outfit, skirt top and cardi, and I was told they are for me to wear with my brown boots. I had 4 pairs of boots, 2 Black pairs, a Navy pair, a Red pair, but no brown ones!

Fear not though, I have been to the sales, and now have brown boots too :blink:

...Teabags and Shells, ya want for nothing you like :calmdown:

Christ I had some shockers, don't mean to sound ungrateful but come on.

I'm 21, and I get bought a pair of slippers in the shape of a football and a Bart Simpson clipboard (?!!)

Got some quality stuff though, some nice shoes, lovely smellies, money etc. But ffs who wants a clipboard?

I'm 21, and I get bought a pair of slippers in the shape of a football and a Bart Simpson clipboard (?!!)

Got some quality stuff though, some nice shoes, lovely smellies, money etc. But ffs who wants a clipboard?

Potpourri? :calmdown::blink:

I got chocolate sardines. :D

Aftershave you dumbfuck. Not that you would know, because you're a total scruff.

Aftershave you dumbfuck. Not that you would know, because you're a total scruff.

:D

I got a mug with 'You can take the boy out of Scotland, but you'll never take Scotland out of the boy!' gleefully emblazoned on it.

I live in Ayrshire, in Scotland. Have done for the last 5 years. So, whats the 'taking out' part all about? :calmdown::blink:

I got a torch in my stocking... a torch from my aunty... how dark do they think Leeds is...?

I got them little pretendy aftershaves which are hardly worth the effor tof opening them, fucking chocolate! Despite the fact I haven't enjoyed chocolate for years!

Burtons Vouchers even though I'd rather spend the £50 in a better store.... and I make that obvious at every opportuniy.

My sister got me HMV vouchers even though I've repeatedly extolled the virtues of alternative acquisition of Music tracks

basically, no fucker paid any attention to the advice I gave and continued to buy me the same stuff they always have, except my younger eldesr sister who bought me a gizmo that turns my iPod Nano into a radio. Which is ace.

cost about £30, less than that which the others spent, but precisely what I wanted.

I've decided that Xmas is a time of year to show off how much you can spend and has bugger all to do with getting presents that people actually want.

bah

fucking

humbug

I wear hugo boss you binge-drinking borstal dweller.

My mam bought me a toilet seat. :calmdown: I got other stuff obviously, but she's been on at me for ages to get a decent toilet seat and I've been ignoring her, so she took it upon herself to get me one for Christmas. :blink:

Gemmill's new toliet seat

juniorspiderhc1.jpg

My mam bought me a toilet seat. :calmdown:I got other stuff obviously, but she's been on at me for ages to get a decent toilet seat and I've been ignoring her, so she took it upon herself to get me one for Christmas. :blink:

Matching bog brush?

My family did surprisingly well this year. My months (and months) of saying how much I HATE shitty little presents only given for the sake of it must've paid off and I got pretty much what I asked for, which was (specific) clothes and shoes, and money/vouchers to spend myself.

Mind in the past I've had some monstrosities. Hideous items of clothing (which went to the charity shop with the tags still on), earrings which were going green on the fucking bit of card never mind in my ear (binned), a ridiculous number of "gadgets" (probably binned or given to someone about 6 years younger than me who would appreciate them) and god knows what else.

I got this thing called a 'Fart Trumpet'. It's basically a pink arse that makes a fart noise when you press a button. Fair enough you might think but I have a pathological hatred of these bastards as we sell them at work and they are the most fucking awkward things to stack in the world. :calmdown:

It's just about the only thing that I still haven't taken out of it's box yet and I don't intend to for a very long time.