Thanks Geordies

Mad-on-the-cocks

Thread appears to have been deleted from N-O.. I take it ToonsTaylor ran his gob about Hillsborough in a disgusting manner? :yes

Just re-numbered...

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...ic,34910.0.html

Cheers.. made it down to TT's second or third post and read enough. The lack of compassion and general disrespect is appalling.

We played Sheff Wed at Hillsborough on Boxing Day of that season and we took a fair old following. It was hard work getting to the outer sections the way they had it organised. The Leppings Lane was an accident waiting to happen.

That TT is an knob of epic proportions.

I think it may be time to let it go but I know that if we were in the same situation there would be many who wouldn't want to.

One thing is for sure and thats that MacKenzie is an absolute fucking idiot who appears to have no serious journalistic credibility and how he continues to find employment says a lot about the people who like his work.

Not this site but all eggs in one basket and all that.

http://forum.raotl.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=42795

Your links on the first post. but you may read on and listen to our views.

All eggs in one basket? Might be your way of doing it but not mine.

After all, if you work out the numbers there must be muggers, burglars, fraudsters, rapists and murderers who could in some way be deemed to be a 'supporter' of Newcastle, or any other club with any sort of significant support. I look around where I sit and can point out any number of nefarious types who I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Doesn't make me one of them becuase I happen to support the same team.

What exactly are you expecting to prove by posting the link? Fishing for an apology because of the staggering stupidity of some of the N-O mob? Like there's some sort of massive conspiracy?

I mean look at the wonderful and reasoned reaction of the Liverpool fans on there...

"Once their back home in their shithole of a city its a different story. Don't trust a Geordie They are 2 faced horrible bastards"

"Bitter and jealous because our club has a passion that cant be defined, something that no club, especially not 'The Toon' (cant even be arsed calling the club by its full name, or maybe because the thick cunts cant spell it) will ever have and thats fact."

"GEORDIES - fat, dozy, trophyless, clueless, shirtless maggotts"

"they are a bunch classless clueless fucking wankers"

"STUPID,THICK CUNTS,NEVER LIKED THE USELESS CLUB OR IT'S FUCKIN BELLEND FANS."

What a level-headed bunch. Thank God one poster had the sense to suggest it was hardly likely to be a majority verdict.

All you are doing is proving that both sets of fans are not short of those who like making sweeping statements with no understanding of the underlying reality.

that thread hardly holds the reds up as a shining example of reasoned views does it?

at the end of the day, you are holding a protest over something you have already changed (he hasn't got the work). What is the point of 'registering your disgust' at the match? you have already achieved your aim

It is this aspect that I can't get my head round.

Bad as it was, there are plenty more causes these days that the efforts of 60,000 fans and the club's money could be turned towards

Toontastic was a great site I had a sound craic, don't go on it anymore only because they are twats.

Wrong forum? :yes

:yes

Toontastic was a great site I had a sound craic, don't go on it anymore only because they are twats.

Wrong forum? :yes

:yes

That was deliberately quoted from the crappy site might I add. Thoought most of you would have seen that part.

You don't hear me using terms like "had a sound craic" anyway. :razz:

Edited by TheInspiration

Talk about fucking generalisations like, Heres Mr Mad coming on here and calling us all tossers because another toon message board had some shite in it then every post on theres slagging us off with at least one post gloating about how he twatted a toon fan after a game. well done lads, you're doing a lot to lose that hooligan image there.

Oh and MOTR = Murf if Im not mistaken so cheers for the comments re all Toontastic being tossers, seem to remember us ensuring your link to the Hillsborough campaign was prominent on the board before each Anfield game to boost the campaign. :yes

clear case of over-reaction from the scousers and knuckle dragging from some idiots in the kindergarten

That about sums it up.

I'm not one to buy into mass generalisations and how Liverpudlians wallow in the victim mentality but most of them on that forum don't do much to dispel the 'myth'.

self pity's one thing but you can't put Hillsborough in that catagory.

As for the lads on N-O slagging the campaign off, its f*cking harsh.

Mind, so are the Liverpool lot slagging us all off just because of the comments of a few. Unfortunately there's a few fans of all clubs who'll say some daft stuff.

The Liverpool fans saying stuff like NUFC fans being two-faced for telling Liverpool fans they support the campaign and then slagging it off.

Has it every occured to them, that its not the same Newcastle fans?

They're being idiots as well.

self pity's one thing but you can't put Hillsborough in that catagory.

As for the lads on N-O slagging the campaign off, its f*cking harsh.

Mind, so are the Liverpool lot slagging us all off just because of the comments of a few. Unfortunately there's a few fans of all clubs who'll say some daft stuff.

The Liverpool fans saying stuff like NUFC fans being two-faced for telling Liverpool fans they support the campaign and then slagging it off.

Has it every occured to them, that its not the same Newcastle fans?

They're being idiots as well.

Has it occured to you its not "N-O slagging the campaign off" ?

As you yourself said maybe its not everyone doing it :yes

Has it occured to you its not "N-O slagging the campaign off" ?

As you yourself said maybe its not everyone doing it :yes

It has occured to me, yes. I haven't said that it is everyone on N-O because it isn't.

I can see why you might think why though. Because I said "the lads on N-O", by that I meant that lads on N-O who are slagging Hillsbrough off, NOT that everyone on N-O is slagging it off.

Edited by Tom_NUFC