The official Newcastle-Online discussion thread

Invicta_Toon

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I must have been banned :razz:

What goes around comes around, compadre :razz:

I'd be quite happy to be banned tbh, got piles of revision to do and it just distracts me. Wonder why I can't sign in though, maybe because I was a rebellious mod.

Can admins be banned on there? If so, I'm gonna ban all of these other fuckers B)

I'd be quite happy to be banned tbh, got piles of revision to do and it just distracts me. Wonder why I can't sign in though, maybe because I was a rebellious mod.

Can admins be banned on there? If so, I'm gonna ban all of these other fuckers B)

Yeh I got banned a while back for abusing Rocker iirc. Dog eat dog in the world of forum administrating!

Can admins be banned on there? If so, I'm gonna ban all of these other fuckers :D

Yeh I got banned a while back for abusing Rocker iirc. Dog eat dog in the world of forum administrating!

Quality idea. Back in a mo.

Sorry Jimbo...

B)

Apologies for this everyone.

PM me with what you want your email to be, Vic, on here I mean.

never mind apologising to these fuckers FFS, it's me who's been inconvenienced

i've had to go to these shitty sites in my absence: www.fresh-air.co.uk, www.outsideworld.net

and they fucking suck! :razz:

anyway, bit happier now I've found www.chip-shop.com

cheers wullie :razz:

So you think it's OK to use this place as a platform to air your grievances for something that has got absolutely nothing to do with us?

If this is honestly the only way you can contact the admins from n-o (although I suspect emailing admin@newcastle-online.com might work!) then do it via PM.

Propaganda against other sites simply because they've banned you will not be tolerated.

what you on about propoganda FFS?

if you read the whole thread, you'll realise I did try a few methods that I knew of to get hold of them. I also emailed what I believed was the admin email with no response (they're a bit busy at present, see first post)

believe it or not, posting on here is a very effective way of getting their attention. I don't get your mentality of seeing this as a complete separate entity to N-O like this is some completely different universe, they are both simply toon message boards FFS.

i've had to go to these shitty sites in my absence: www.fresh-air.co.uk, www.outsideworld.net

and they fucking suck! B)

So you think it's OK to use this place as a platform to air your grievances for something that has got absolutely nothing to do with us?

If this is honestly the only way you can contact the admins from n-o (although I suspect emailing admin@newcastle-online.com might work!) then do it via PM.

Propaganda against other sites simply because they've banned you will not be tolerated.

if you read the whole thread, you'll realise I did try a few methods that I knew of to get hold of them. I also emailed what I believed was the admin email with no response (they're a bit busy at present, see first post)

believe it or not, posting on here is a very effective way of getting their attention. I don't get your mentality of seeing this as a complete separate entity to N-O like this is some completely different universe, they are both simply toon message boards FFS.

Too busy to read emails, but plenty of time to read this board. Nice one :razz:

Ran and financed by completely different people. I can't speak for the Admins but if I was paying to maintain this side I wouldn't appreciate having people bitch and moan about another site using up my bandwidth and database storage.

I suppose if it gets you away from here though then it's worth the sacrifice.

Ran and financed by completely different people. I can't speak for the Admins but if I was paying to maintain this side I wouldn't appreciate having people bitch and moan about another site using up my bandwidth and database storage.

I suppose if it gets you away from here though then it's worth the sacrifice.

are you for real? seriously, bandwidth FFS?

jesus, if that was the case, would you ban everyone oh here who read N-O? I think bandwidth and db storage wouldn't much of a problem after that

muppet

Can admins be banned on there? If so, I'm gonna ban all of these other fuckers :D

even the top dog, Mr big cheese, the head honcho et al can be banned B)

Who is that like?

Can admins be banned on there? If so, I'm gonna ban all of these other fuckers :tumbleweed:

Who is that like?

:D

Can admins be banned on there? If so, I'm gonna ban all of these other fuckers :tumbleweed:

Who is that like?

:tumbleweed:

No you are just Mr "BIG"

Who is that like?

The top dog on here is a spurs fan isn't he?

What goes around comes around, compadre B)

even the top dog, Mr big cheese, the head honcho et al can be banned :D

Who is that like?

:tumbleweed:

:razz:

I can't log in over there either. I see they learned absolutely nothing from the last abortive attempt at fannying on with the place. Thick as pigshit.

Wonder how many more N-O "rejects" will be joining TT today? Expect an invasion of new members all sporting lower case/number usernames with chavvy spelling.