that google twat

sammynb

May I just add the functionality of this board is amazing, especially compared to some others, ahem....... <_<

Now why are 5 guests viewing the "Michael Owen signs for Newcastle" thread, which is 18 months old?

May I just add the functionality of this board is amazing, especially compared to some others, ahem....... <_<

You mean the fact that this board actually works? Aye its a bonus that alright.

Now why are 5 guests viewing the "Michael Owen signs for Newcastle" thread, which is 18 months old?

Renton you should see it at 6am in the morning UK time, usually we have 3 members, the google twat and 20 guests who never get around to registering!

Renton you should see it at 6am in the morning UK time, usually we have 3 members, the google twat and 20 guests who never get around to registering!

And usually it's yourself, Cath and I mucking about... which might not be the ringing endorsement needed....:razz:

May I just add the functionality of this board is amazing, especially compared to some others, ahem....... ;)

They're probably trying to register but none of us are around to let them :o

• 3 weeks later...

It's strange cos you have to log in to view anything these days yet sometimes the online list shows guests viewing threads. how?

Edited by catmag

It's strange cos you have to log in to view anything these days yet sometimes the online list shows guests viewing threads. how?

There's only a few forums where you need to be a member to see them. The main ones are viewable to everyone.

I'm guessing the google bot was simply in the personal messenger section so that it could cache the area. I can make it invisible if people prefer but I've just never seen the point. :blink:

There's only a few forums where you need to be a member to see them. The main ones are viewable to everyone.

I'm guessing the google bot was simply in the personal messenger section so that it could cache the area. I can make it invisible if people prefer but I've just never seen the point. :blink:

No that's cool craig, it's just fun to abuse him in the hope it goes back to google!

Clive is such a shite name for a robot. Surely we should just ask Invicta to come up with a much more attractive name, since he's the resident expert with robots/robot sex/robot wars? ;)

Some would argue that Jesus is a shit name for the son of god, but names stick! :unsure: