Mourinho: "I'd be better off at Toon"

Craig

Put it this way if Shepherd 'bought' someone for a stupid amount who flopped and then refused to fund a deal that Roeder wanted and would make better footballing sense and we all knew the money was there - we'd be fucking livid!

*cough* Luque *cough*

proof *cough* proof

stupid rumour *cough* stupid rumour

shit board sell best players like Gazza, Beardsley, Waddle *cough* shit board sell best players like Gazza, Beardsley and Gazza

shit board qualify for europe 4 times in 30 years *cough" shit board qualify for europe 4 times in 30 years..

Fantastically funny as always by those who believe "rumours"...... ........ ;):o:puke:

And where exactly did you hear these "rumours" ?????????? Your CIU club in Belfast [that is where you are from isn't it ?] :o;)B) Brillant, you couldn;t make it up......... :woosh:

Do you have another track on this record... or is it just this one... again... and again.... and again...

This board has been in stewardship during a decade of stagnation and decline.

this isn't good enough.

tell me how I'm wrong, without resorting to patronising dismissal or petulant insults.

hohoho.......only 4 clubs have done better ie achieved a higher averagle league position and qualified more for europe - than us during the decade you are talking about .... Fact.

There must be one hell of a lot of clubs "stagnating" out there :D

That is only true if that is your basis of achievment. If you look at winning competitions as a level of achievment then we are still below a lot of clubs.

consistent performance. There are only 2 cups on the table, 3 if you count the League Cup. Being one of the 90 clubs that don't win one of those cups doesn't necessarily mean failure, well you might think so, but believe it or not there are 85 clubs or so who consider qualifying for europe to be fairly successful. Having supported the club when they were shit with shit directors, you should be more aware of this than most of the others.

I am still a fan of a club with shit directors.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting article that Parky. Storm clouds are gathering over The Bridge by the sounds of it.

PS. Andrade available on loan? Get the fucker here Roeder.

That came as a bit of a surprise to me as well. But I think he is just coming back from injury. Good defender.

Put it this way if Shepherd 'bought' someone for a stupid amount who flopped and then refused to fund a deal that Roeder wanted and would make better footballing sense and we all knew the money was there - we'd be fucking livid!

*cough* Luque *cough*

proof *cough* proof

stupid rumour *cough* stupid rumour

shit board sell best players like Gazza, Beardsley, Waddle *cough* shit board sell best players like Gazza, Beardsley and Gazza

shit board qualify for europe 4 times in 30 years *cough" shit board qualify for europe 4 times in 30 years..

Fantastically funny as always by those who believe "rumours"...... ........ ;):o:puke:

And where exactly did you hear these "rumours" ?????????? Your CIU club in Belfast [that is where you are from isn't it ?] :o;)B) Brillant, you couldn;t make it up......... :woosh:

Do you have another track on this record... or is it just this one... again... and again.... and again...

This board has been in stewardship during a decade of stagnation and decline.

this isn't good enough.

tell me how I'm wrong, without resorting to patronising dismissal or petulant insults.

hohoho.......only 4 clubs have done better ie achieved a higher averagle league position and qualified more for europe - than us during the decade you are talking about .... Fact.

There must be one hell of a lot of clubs "stagnating" out there :D

That is only true if that is your basis of achievment. If you look at winning competitions as a level of achievment then we are still below a lot of clubs.

consistent performance. There are only 2 cups on the table, 3 if you count the League Cup. Being one of the 90 clubs that don't win one of those cups doesn't necessarily mean failure, well you might think so, but believe it or not there are 85 clubs or so who consider qualifying for europe to be fairly successful. Having supported the club when they were shit with shit directors, you should be more aware of this than most of the others.

In the last 11 finishes we have vinished in automatic qualification 4 times twice getting through due to intertoto cup and the other 5 times finishing in the bottom half - mid table. That is not consistency.

Feel a bit sorry for Schevchenko being used as a pawn in the whole thing. Sounds to me like they've made their mind up that Mourinho's going in the summer and don't want him spending any cash on new players that the new fella mightn't like. Personally I think Abramovich is underestimating how good a manager Mourinho is. I'm not complaining like cos I think without him and with just Abramovich's money to back the new man, things could go tits up.

By the way, I know it's Hiddink that's meant to be coming in, but I don't know enough about him to say he could be a success like Mourinho is. At the minute Chelsea are onto a good thing with Mourinho in charge and Abramovich could be about to fuck things up - which is nice.

I agree with all of that especially the bit in bold. I thought I read somewhere Abramovich wasn`t going to get Hiddink unless Putin was happy with it ?

Feel a bit sorry for Schevchenko being used as a pawn in the whole thing. Sounds to me like they've made their mind up that Mourinho's going in the summer and don't want him spending any cash on new players that the new fella mightn't like. Personally I think Abramovich is underestimating how good a manager Mourinho is. I'm not complaining like cos I think without him and with just Abramovich's money to back the new man, things could go tits up.

By the way, I know it's Hiddink that's meant to be coming in, but I don't know enough about him to say he could be a success like Mourinho is. At the minute Chelsea are onto a good thing with Mourinho in charge and Abramovich could be about to fuck things up - which is nice.

If they let him go it's definnately a fuck up imo. Hiddink is also good, but I think Moaney is better. This Arnensen character might be taking over hopefully.........Disaster awaits. ;)

Can I just point out that when LM talks about "consistent performance", the way he does this is by calculating an average. Whoever heard of measuring variance by using averages? ;) So he averages out all of the swings from 14th to 7th to 3rd to 13th and comes up with 5th most consistent when anyone with a brain between their ears can see that there's very little consistent about the above. Mathematical bollocks.

Leazes, why do you put us in the same bracket as any team outside the premiership?

oh... no wait... it's ok you need not answer I came to the reason myself.

It allows you to make fantastic (in the truest sense of the word) comparisons and ludicrous claims about how well Newcastle United are doing.

Edited by The Fish