Ricky Gervais - online sale NOW (10PM)

Ugly Mackems

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than Peter Kay tbh. Now THAT was mass fawning.

Mass fawning for sure, but I think it was probably more deserving on balance for his stand-up. Both brilliant for their TV series' mind.

Mass fawning for sure, but I think it was probably more deserving on balance for his stand-up. Both brilliant for their TV series' mind.

I like Peter Kay and his stand-up was decent enough. I think I just prefer comedians who are a bit nastier. Kay's very inoffensive - the fact that I could lend my mam one of his DVDs is a bad thing imo.

I like Peter Kay and his stand-up was decent enough. I think I just prefer comedians who are a bit nastier. Kay's very inoffensive - the fact that I could lend my mam one of his DVDs is a bad thing imo.

More of Michael Richards fan I bet :lol:

Him off Seinfeld of the racist outburst. You could have guessed tbh.

Thats the sort of DVD where Gemmill's mam would say "I could lend that to my son. And thats a bad thing"

:lol:

I used to love Gervais but now he's getting right on my tits. He's starting to get so far up his own arse it's unbelievable. What makes it even worse is that Merchant seems more genuinely funny than Gervais does and I wouldn't be suprised if he wrote some of Gervais' material.

I used to love Gervais but now he's getting right on my tits. He's starting to get so far up his own arse it's unbelievable. What makes it even worse is that Merchant seems more genuinely funny than Gervais does and I wouldn't be suprised if he wrote some of Gervais' material.

Yeh good point. I know the Office was written by both of them, but I wonder how much Merchant actually put in to it. Barely gets any credit for the best program of all time. (:lol:) Plus, the Oggmonster is a fucking class character!