If...

Magma

None, I couldn't follow a club not on my doorstep. I wasn't that interested in football before I caught the Toon bug anyway so if the club didn't exist, I'd be none the wiser I suppose.

What a dipshit answer. :lol:

Sunderland. It's the closest so it would be the most logical.

Hoy Sniffer, you been sniffing summat not good for you like glue?

GATESHEAD is a lot fucking closer than Blunderland so it would be the most logical, and it's just across the river.

If the Toon never existed, and Sunderland were the closest team, then it seems logical that we'd all be mackems. Hypothetical situation of course but it would be the case.

Er, no. If the city itself didn't exist then maybe. But just because the club didn't exist wouldn't mean I was a mackem.

But the rivalry between sunderland and Newcaslte pre-dates football and has roots in industrial rivalry. If we didnt have a team in Newcastle, that doesnt mean the pre-existing rivalry would not have continued.

The basic premise of the thread is that NUFC doesnt exist, it doesnt mention anything else about shipyards, local pride etc. I dont know if you can be that sure tbh.

man utd, chelsea (when abrohamovic arrives) Real madrid and Barcelona (after they win champs league) ofcourse...

If Newcastle didn`t exsist your saying you would be a glory hunter?

I hope you're joking; I'm pretty sure they were.

man utd, chelsea (when abrohamovic arrives) Real madrid and Barcelona (after they win champs league) ofcourse...

If Newcastle didn`t exsist your saying you would be a glory hunter?

I hope you're joking; I'm pretty sure they were.

I`m not sure thats why I was asking.

Anyway I would support Ipswich. As for the premiership the only envolvement I would get would be the enjoyment of Liverpool, Arsenal , Everton and Tottenham getting beat.