Damage Control.

Noelie

It's my considered opinion that Damage(Ramage if you will) should be dropped. As bad as we are off for injuries I think someone needs to recognise that damage-control is needed.

Edgar did not do too bad at left-back(although I would rather see Babayaro there cos he's the best we've got at the moment). Huntington is not too bad in the middle(although I would rather see Brambleor Moore there for the time being).

Ramage(or Damage if you will, is too slow(he's like a tortoise at full speed), he can read a game(like an old blind busker), and he jockeys like a rider who fell at the first hurdle.

It's my considered opinion that Damage(Ramage if you will) should be dropped. As bad as we are off for injuries I think someone needs to recognise that damage-control is needed.

Edgar did not do too bad at left-back(although I would rather see Babayaro there cos he's the best we've got at the moment). Huntington is not too bad in the middle(although I would rather see Brambleor Moore there for the time being).

Ramage(or Damage if you will, is too slow(he's like a tortoise at full speed), he can read a game(like an old blind busker), and he jockeys like a rider who fell at the first hurdle.

Bracket overload.

In my opinion. Ramage has usually worked alright with Taylor in the centre. But tonight he was shocking. Responsible for the first 2 goals

Your confusing him not actually getting picked with having an ok game i think.

Edgar didn't play last night btw. Everyone was shocking - Solano, Ramage, Huntingdon but I thought Taylor was the worst of a bad bunch last night. I've got time for the lad too.

Thw whole back four were awfull and no one in front was much better.

Solano had a game as bad as Carr.

Personlly I think we would be better off to keep the same defence on Saturday and give them the chance to get it out of their system.

What we need is Emre back at least because it's no good playing Pattison on the wing because it contributed greatly to us not being able to create a single chance the whole game.

question is, how did roeder motivate the team before the game.... bet the team talk involved" their only a championship side we can go out and stuff them!" because thats the mentality at the club.

if we had a good tactician as manager and his team (of coaches) then even with the rather limp side we sent out we could have beaten them.... there were so many obvious problems with that team last night that i switched off after 3-1...

here is what i see...

That ramage is generally lacking the speed needed (also positional sense and tackling ability), taylor is a accident waiting to happen, nobby is clearly better at going forward than backward (both positionally and in terms of the passes he looks for) and the lad that played at left back isn't mobile enough to support the more forward minded players.

butt was ok but nothing more, dyer kept trying but couldn't break into his stride and was doing too much defensive work. Pattisons a league 1 player at best. milner is too hot and cold and not consistent enough, le sib is trying but getting no support (and really is a bit slow), and martins needs to play off a target man or a playmaker that can pass accurate balls into the channels for him to latch on to.

As you've all said, get a decent organised centreback in (someone that can call the shots as well as being a good player) and you'd help, but i think a wholesale change is whats needed.

I also however think birmingham punched above their weight and steve bruce had them organised and playing well. too well for us as it turns out...