Mostly for the girls

Guest Toplass-101

Guest Toplass-101

that is "on here" as in on this planet! not "on here" as in this forum, is coming to town.

My all time fave sex-god Marti is at the arena on 11th Dec.

Cant remember how many times ive seen him and the Wets over the last 20 years. I have "super fan" status so Ive already got my ticket, but they go on general sale tomorrow, so go and get Wet Wet Wet :rolleyes: you never see him sing to his full potential unless you see him live, I promise you will not be disappointed.

:rolleyes:

Smack rat tbh.

Beat me to it, reckons that song drove him to it, more like screaming 40 somethings of toplass's stamp tbh

Too true. My mate worked at Birmingham NEC during the Wets' reunion tour a couple years back and said it was horrific. Mountains of forty-something women wetting their knickers as Marti Pellow slobbered his way through their limited back catalogue - he's a total sleazebucket, apparently. :rolleyes:

Looking a bit rough these days imho. :rolleyes:

Agree with you there mind....I was never really a big fan when he was "on form" either :rolleyes:

Edit...disappointed tbh , by the thread title I was hoping for a picture or link to a hunk...

Edited by Radgina

Agree with you there mind....I was never really a big fan when he was "on form" either :mellow:

Edit...disappointed tbh , by the thread title I was hoping for a picture or link to a hunk...

You want hunk? I'll give you some hunk. Just say the word....

Hubba hubba...

Agree with you there mind....I was never really a big fan when he was "on form" either :rolleyes:

I was always a Bros girl rather than Wet Wet Wet tbh.

Looking a bit rough these days imho. :mellow:

Hubba hubba...

Put a c in front of that as well. :rolleyes:

Agree with you there mind....I was never really a big fan when he was "on form" either :mellow:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...98&hl=gejon

Well its close, just need a c in front :rolleyes:

errmmm....thanks ??

I was always a Bros girl rather than Wet Wet Wet tbh.

aaahhh...Bros *sighs* those were the days :mellow:

Hubba hubba...

Put a c in front of that as well. :rolleyes:

I have an overactive thyroid. You cruel bastard. :mellow: