I don't NEED to get drunk to have a good time!

Gejon

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its like banging your head against a brick wall in here sometimes. whatever i say on the subject of drinking, or not, is always going to be wrong in some peoples eyes. If i state an opinion its bigoted and wrong, if someone else states it then they are entitled to their say.

I dont drink. It doesnt bother me. People on here do drink. that doesnt bother me either. Im still entitled to my opinion on matters such as george best, gazza etc. Yes, i think alcoholics and drug addicts are a waste of space, especially those with enough money to not have to go down that route. I also think that people who cant have a night out sober and enjoy themselves are pretty sad individuals, if you dont like my opinion, go fuck yourself. I dont like the majority of your opinions either.

Its like banging your head against a brick wall in here sometimes. whatever i say on the subject of drinking, or not, is always going to be wrong in some peoples eyes. If i state an opinion its bigoted and wrong, if someone else states it then they are entitled to their say.

I dont drink. It doesnt bother me. People on here do drink. that doesnt bother me either. Im still entitled to my opinion on matters such as george best, gazza etc. Yes, i think alcoholics and drug addicts are a waste of space, especially those with enough money to not have to go down that route. I also think that people who cant have a night out sober and enjoy themselves are pretty sad individuals, if you dont like my opinion, go fuck yourself. I dont like the majority of your opinions either.

:baby: Toys out the pram rather than admit you were wrong.

Your just upset cos i could have been a doctor tbh :baby:

Any one of us "could have been" a doctor! Or anything else for that matter. That's just a stupid statement!

Your just upset cos i could have been a doctor tbh :baby:

Any one of us "could have been" a doctor! Or anything else for that matter. That's just a stupid statement!

My housemate is in the 3rd year of his 5 year medicine degree, I fear for the future of the NHS. ;)

No need - the point was that he claimed it was everyone else going on about him not drinking when in reality it was him.

Digging up posts about me discussing my social habits is hardly a counter argument. A comparable would be me constantly claiming that I don't sit in my garage all hours of the day playing old arcade games.

But then I don't.... :baby:

A garage? Hey fellas, a garage. Well, oh la de da, Mr. French man