Celebrity Big Brother

peasepud

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No crowd tonight :baby:

Imagine the shock when she comes out,whoever she is?

I think i read somewhere that they're taking them straight to a "de-briefing" about exactly what's been going on outside and so by the time they come to do any sort of interview, (and with Davina in charge it won't exactly be Paxman), they will be ready to mount a defence of their behaviour etc.

Only been interested in this because it's about time shows like this were scrapped altogether from tv,and i can't wait for that day to come.How people get off from watching a cushion with bird or plane noises in the background show's the state of society.

with Davina in charge it won't exactly be Paxman

:baby:

"Sorry, I'm going to be terribly rude, did you or did you not start an international race hate war?"

;)

They should get Paxman to do it, pay him whatever it takes to get over the fact he hates this kind of shit and get him out there!

Jade ''the whole feeling of rejection kill's me'' she wants the whole lot tonight,crowd cheering etc :baby:

"It might be on the front of every paper!"

Bit worse pet, they're burning your effigy around the globe.

;)

I can't believe that last hour of absolute Jade propaganda, total bollocks, obvious she has been tipped off.

Even the Pravda would be proud of that.

Edited by Sima

I can't believe that last hour of absolute Jade propaganda, total bollocks, obvious she has been tipped off.

Aye it was a bit daft, it was as if she'd been told (off camera) that the world hates her and to apologise before she goes out to keep things peaceful.

Should still have had an audience though for some good booing, although a suicide bomber would have probably popped up. :baby:

I wonder if they'll reveal the votes?

Is she going to be debriefed in the hour between now and when she walks then? They might want to give her a crash course in ninja related activities and provide her with a bullet-proof vest whilst they're at it. :baby:

I notice the other bitches have seen the error of their ways realised that everyone thinks they're racists and hates their guts and have set out on an arse-kissing/arse-saving mission with Shilpa.

Isn't it interesting how dumb people instead of trying to persuade you of what they want you to think about them, simply say it over and over again and hope that they will change your mind by osmosis or something!! ;) Witness Sheringham's missus saying "I'm nice me, I'm nice I tells you, I'm nice, etc, etc..." or whatever it was she said.

Aye it was a bit daft, it was as if she'd been told (off camera) that the world hates her and to apologise before she goes out to keep things peaceful.

Should still have had an audience though for some good booing, although a suicide bomber would have probably popped up. :baby:

What about teddys bird,going up to whats her shilpa name and giving it the sorry story(like she was never told either eh),this has got to be the end of shite like this,only people in lemington watch crap like this.

Edited by @yourservice

Zelda's mint mate. Overcome your fears of goat herding and it's class. :baby:

I'll have another blast on it this weekend. It wants to be good mind if I've got to herd goats and all that shite first before I even get a sword. The conversations annoy me too with all the text and that. ;)

Davina asked''so what have you learned this time around from the big brother house''and you could see the steam coming out of jihads(i seen what i done there) head,trying to piece together all the bad craic that she's finally realised when she stepped out the shit hole.

sorry like....altho no Iam not racist...fuckin pissed off is more like....Goody used as a fuckinm scapegoat for all this racist shit propoanda !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Davina wants her fucking arse kicked for that like...it was plain old fashioned dislike and fuck all else but everyone is so fucling happy tp play the fucking race card ...pisses me off hugely ffs !!!! I have watched this shite since the first time it was ever aired....even auditioned for it once and got through quite a ways before being discarded but ffs this is my finish!!!! could not even watch the end of the Jade lynching interview...fuck channel 4 fuck them all... :baby: