Team V Villa

TOPTOON

Shay expected to join injury list with Ramage. Duff and Baba fit now apparently. How far off are Emre and Zoggy??

Harper

Edgar Taylor Hunty Duff

Milner Parker Butt Emre

Dyer Martins

Krul

Car - I woulden't play him but i bet Glenn will.

Baba - Play him LB if he's fitter than Emre and/or Duff

O'brien

Le Sib

Edited by TOPTOON

Don't see the point in this since we could well have anything from 0-3 new players by the villa match.

But with what we have, I reckon he'll go for:

Harper

Carr Bramble Taylor Babayaro

Milner Parker Butt Duff

Martins Dyer

Subs:

Krul

Hunty

Emre

Sib

AOB

Don't see the point in this since we could well have anything from 0-3 new players by the villa match.

Harper

Milner Parker Butt Duff

Martins Dyer

Subs:

Krul

Hunty

Emre

Sib

AOB

No Edgar even on the bench? Our defence has been a big cause for concern, but bringing Shambles back in really is like leaping out of the frying pan into the fire imo

The answer to our defensive problems may be right under our noses with the likes of Taylor, Hunty and Edgar. Work with them and within reason give them the time that they need.

I'd also rather have Ramage in than Shambles though, as although Ramage had been poor at LB and has very recently had a few bad games i.e. Everton, Brum and West Ham all spring to mind, although he is certainly not the only poor performer. Admittedly Ramage is deservedly scapegoat of the month, perhaps because Shambles can't be but would have been had he been playing(personally i think we'd have been better of with Ramage, even in hindsight) . He's more likely to come good than Shambles is, i'm totally gutted they gave him a new contract, he's been calamity prone season in, season out for the last 5+? seasons now! Normaly when some on here say he's been good its because he hasn't been punished for one of his many errors.

Edited by TOPTOON

Harper

Milner Parker Butt Duff

Martins Dyer

Subs:

Krul

Hunty

Emre

Sib

AOB

The point is Villa would have been a hard enough game for us to come away with 3 points, its now going to be a damn site harder with Villa adding to thier squad and us doing f---k all

Harper

Milner Parker Butt Duff

Martins Dyer

Subs:

Krul

Hunty

Emre

Sib

AOB

The point is Villa would have been a hard enough game for us to come away with 3 points, its now going to be a damn site harder with Villa adding to thier squad and us doing f---k all

You should be a thread interpreter.

We've still got the better squad by a country mile.

A helluva lot can happen in nine days like.

Which in our case will probably mean umpteen training ground injuries.

Expect another 11 injuires and Dyre to be out for the season after a "freak pancake incident".

Krul

Carr Taylor Edgar Babayaro

Milner Butt Emre Luque

Dyer Martins

Luque over parker and Duff?? No chance Nate!

I didn't realise Parker could play wide left. If Luque isn't going to leave during this window, i would play him until N'Zogbia is fit. I wasn't predicting Roeder's line-up anyway.

Krul

Milner Butt Emre Luque

Dyer Martins

I didn't realise Parker could play wide left. If Luque isn't going to leave during this window, i would play him until N'Zogbia is fit. I wasn't predicting Roeder's line-up anyway.

No but Duff and Emre can, a dam sight better than luque can imo too.

Krul

Milner Butt Emre Luque

Dyer Martins

So you ask people for their lineup, and then criticise them if it's different to yours? :D

Krul

Milner Butt Emre Luque

Dyer Martins

So you ask people for their lineup, and then criticise them if it's different to yours? ;)

Just a bit of lighthearted banter! :lol::pmsl: Nothing to take too seriously to heart

Edited by TOPTOON