Well, where were yuz????

snakehips

Went to the Trent House before the game - admittedly a bit late at around 2:25 - and went upstairs to see if I could pick out likely candidates.

The place was like a fookin morgue so I went back downstairs to watch the cricket.

Went back again after the match with the same results.

Not to worry, enjoyed the cricket and the drink. :blush::):)

Maybe next time, maybe not :blink::):)

Went to the Trent House before the game - admittedly a bit late at around 2:25 - and went upstairs to see if I could pick out likely candidates.

The place was like a fookin morgue so I went back downstairs to watch the cricket.

Not to worry, enjoyed the cricket and the drink. :)  :)  :)

Maybe next time, maybe not :blink:  :)  :)

20699[/snapback]

aw thats a shame, i bet you just missed them all :blush::(

Not to worry, enjoyed the cricket and the drink. :blush:  :)  :)

Maybe next time, maybe not :blink:  :)  :)

20699[/snapback]

Didnt you see a ginger bloke resembling him out of Kajagoogoo?

Not to worry, enjoyed the cricket and the drink. :)  :)  :)

Maybe next time, maybe not :blink:  :)  :blush:

20699[/snapback]

Didnt you see a ginger bloke resembling him out of Kajagoogoo?

20800[/snapback]

Was Toonraider's husband there?

:)

Well Stevie, 'likely candidates' as in a bunch of computa geek types with polo neck jumpers on and spots :):blush:

Peasepud, I was indeed looking for someone with ginger hair standing with a woman but I couldn't see any (ginga or women) :blink::)

Toonraider, maybe they just missed me???? I'm sure there was a rush of people leaving through the fire escape as I arrived, with an audible 'phew' as I got upstairs :):)

Sorry... we ended up downstairs after everyone discovered the same "morgue effect" in the upstairs bit... we were clustered around the doorway to the stairs, anyway, if that helps you at all... :blink:

Sorry... we ended up downstairs after everyone discovered the same "morgue effect" in the upstairs bit... we were clustered around the doorway to the stairs, anyway, if that helps you at all... :blink:

20884[/snapback]

Whey maaaan Meenz if I'd known me fave 'alternative lifestyle' guy was going then I'd have crawled outta me deathbed and staggered along!

20884[/snapback]

Whey maaaan Meenz if I'd known me fave 'alternative lifestyle' guy was going then I'd have crawled outta me deathbed and staggered along!

20917[/snapback]

Deathbed?

Was your night in Sunderland that bad?

Sorry... we ended up downstairs after everyone discovered the same "morgue effect" in the upstairs bit... we were clustered around the doorway to the stairs, anyway, if that helps you at all... :)

20884[/snapback]

20917[/snapback]

Deathbed?

Was your night in Sunderland that bad?

20922[/snapback]

or sooooooo good :)

Actually I have to admit to being quite impressed by Sunderland night out, the bars were canny, not ridiculously busy but definitely not quiet, never saw a bit of bother and not many charvers either. Quite amazed.

Plus I was felt up by this quite fit young blonde while standing at the bar, trouble was I was in female company...now why didnt that ever happen on the many many times I've been out with ther lads?

Oh and I do not...repeat DO NOT recommend drinking double flaming aftershocks! :blink:

20884[/snapback]

Must have walked past you all then at some point!

I had even had me weekly shower a day early for the occasion!

If I'd been there you would've known me.. I look just like my avatar.

Instead I had to go out for a family lunch and then walked past the Trent when I finally got into town at about half 3 but couldn't be arsed trying to fight my way in...

I was wearing a pink jumper if that helps any?

21826[/snapback]

Not sure :D Do you wear glasses? I remember a lass standing near the telly with glasses; I think she had a pink jersey on.

I had the blue second strip on from two/three seasons ago - NTL - if that helps any? (dark hair, good looking :rolleyes::( ):D:)

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, you all missed the snakehips shshshshshshsimmmmmy when Curtis Mayfield 'Move on up' was on the juke box:) :):)<_<B)B)

20917[/snapback]

Howay man, surely your gaydar started pinging like there was no tomorrow as soon as I re-entered the region (oo-er)... would've been grand to catch up with you again though, even if it was nice not having my view of the telly blocked. :D Keep your social diary free for the Charlton game in December, big boy! :D

Bollocks. Missed you again Meenz.

22137[/snapback]

Same advice as for the lanky one above, but with less gay innuendo. :D Nah, seriously, be great to finally catch up with you some time soon. Roll on the festive season...