Australia Day

wellsy

What are all the Aussie lads and lasses doing for Australia Day tomorrow?

Last year i worked a 13 hour shift so this year i am taking the privilage of getting pissed and playing backyard cricket with 3 KFC backyard fielders, listening to triple J's hottest 100, drinking alcoholic beverages (albeit not Australian) and having a BBQ. A quality day is right there for the pickings just before settling in to watch Australia v England later that night.

In the meantime i have a 21st tonight for a friend. So me and my mate brought her a backyard cricket set. Quality present we think.

As little as possible during the day, beach maybe if the weather permits and then off to the SFS (sorry I can't call it ozzie stadium) to watch Newcastle demolish Butcher's shite team.

Plus wellsy you forgot to call it by it's correct name:

Invasion Day :lol:

Edited by sammynb

As little as possible during the day, beach maybe if the weather permits and then off to the SFS (sorry I can't call it ozzie stadium) to watch Newcastle demolish Butcher's shite team.

Plus wellsy you forgot to call it by it's correct name:

Invasion Day :lol:

Invasion Day hey. Now i guess we sit back and wait for all the convict calls to come by? ;)

WA was originally a free settlement anyways and didnt take convicts so cant call me an original convict, technically :pmsl:

WA was originally a free settlement anyways and didnt take convicts so cant call me an original convict, technically :lol:

Fair call but I wouldn't be admitting to being of the bloodline of one of those looney separatist christian religions that had to escape England for fear of prosecution, persecution and ridicule and colonised places like new zealand ;)

WA was originally a free settlement anyways and didnt take convicts so cant call me an original convict, technically ;)

Fair call but I wouldn't be admitting to being of the bloodline of one of those looney separatist christian religions that had to escape England for fear of prosecution, persecution and ridicule and colonised places like new zealand :pmsl:

And now roam far and wide looking for religious sheeps to have their way with after escaping Englands vast lack of sheep. :lol:

What are all the Aussie lads and lasses doing for Australia Day tomorrow?

Last year i worked a 13 hour shift so this year i am taking the privilage of getting pissed and playing backyard cricket with 3 KFC backyard fielders, listening to triple J's hottest 100, drinking alcoholic beverages (albeit not Australian) and having a BBQ. A quality day is right there for the pickings just before settling in to watch Australia v England later that night.

In the meantime i have a 21st tonight for a friend. So me and my mate brought her a backyard cricket set. Quality present we think.

Euphemism?

I drank a full box of wine in Kings Park in Perth one year. Then I vaguely remember trying to hump the bronze Kangaroo statue in the town centre.

did it hump you back?

I might smash a window or steal a car,

The true spirit of Australia :lol:

Keithy boy if you want to recreate the true australian moment, you'd be better off stealing a loaf of bread.

A crime that saw most of our initial anglo population handed their boarding passes.

I drank a full box of wine in Kings Park in Perth one year. Then I vaguely remember trying to hump the bronze Kangaroo statue in the town centre.

How old are you? You come across as 17 year old on here.

You want my sex and location as well?

Ahh, that explains why there was a drunken Aussie on the tube platform at Kings Cross last night singing about how much he adores his homeland. I'm surprised no-one told him to piss off back there if he loves it so much.

How old are you? You come across as 17 year old on here.

You want my sex and location as well?

Just curious as you seem juvenile.

Ahh, that explains why there was a drunken Aussie on the tube platform at Kings Cross last night singing about how much he adores his homeland. I'm surprised no-one told him to piss off back there if he loves it so much.

We've gone PC crazy tbh. 10 years ago it would have been acceptable to kick him onto the live track.

Can't understand what he's doing in dreary London when he could be in wonderful Australia.

(tbh I'd like to spend a few years in Europe myself)

Can't understand what he's doing in dreary London when he could be in wonderful Australia.

(tbh I'd like to spend a few years in Europe myself)

Don't fall into the classic Aussie trap of spending 2 years in Earl's Court though.

Seriously, critique from a cretin like you translates as praise tbh

Sima, do you sit there with your own little raincloud above your head like Eeyore? badmood.gif

Edited by catmag

Seriously, critique from a cretin like you translates as praise tbh

Such a pleasant young man....

Eh? You're the one that called me juvenile in the first place tbh.

Besides which, not sure what your point is to start with. People in doing stupid things when pissed SHOCKER OMG!