And to think how pissed off we were at the end of the last transfer window !

Jimbo

Just you wait...there's still time ;)

Of course there is, at least an hour and a half, which should give the poweres that be enough time to bring in at least 2 more players. :nufc:

Thought you meant this time last year at first... Did we even sign anyone last January? can't really remember, my guess would be no. Anyway salvation was only two days away back then.

to think how many peopl back then still thought we were big time

a few people finally woken up and smelt the coffee tbh

Yeah cos that's why we were pissed off. Because we thought we were big time. Not because we had made a deadline day swoop for Antoine Sibierski (who isn't good enough btw, regardless of how he's done since he got here). Now that I smell the coffee I can see that that was a great signing.

;)

to think how many peopl back then still thought we were big time

a few people finally woken up and smelt the coffee tbh

Can I ask do you think we are no longer big time and it doesn't matter what we do we will never be again? Or do you think we aren't big time and it is going to take a lot to get us back there?

it's called apathy.

we're now totally accepting of our position under shepherd and roeder. last summer there was still a glimpse of hope for the season ahead. this window we didn't even get a final day panic buy.