Left Back

David Kelly

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it strange that we didn't sign an LB for the academy/reserves actually. Someone on the cheap who the scouts thought might have a bit of promise. He could of played some games for the 1st team between now and seasons end (couldn't be any worse then Hunts/Ramage) and then carried on his development as the understudy to the proper LB i hope we sign in the summer. Would've have given a bit of experience and a taste for it, if he wasn't all that then at least he knows what standard he has to work towards in the next couple of years.

Funny decision not to, like.

I remember seeing Francesco Coco playing for us in a friendly at the beginning of the season at left-back. Now THAT would have been interesting. If I remember correctly it was like having two left wingers. He was like shit off a shovel up the park. What happened with that? I know he went to Man City on trial as well and they told him he wasn't in their plans. The guy wants to play in England, why the fuck not?

I remember seeing Francesco Coco playing for us in a friendly at the beginning of the season at left-back. Now THAT would have been interesting. If I remember correctly it was like having two left wingers. He was like shit off a shovel up the park. What happened with that? I know he went to Man City on trial as well and they told him he wasn't in their plans. The guy wants to play in England, why the fuck not?

Dunno about that, hasn't he had injury and attitude problems in the past.

Hasn't Baba?

Hasn't Baba?

Hey, you're right, another sicknote waste of time is exactly what we need. :o

Hasn't Baba?

Who is he?