Lost

Snake

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched a bit of series 1 and found it odd that in general people either died or not. No injuries. After a plane has plumetted from the sky.

Then a polar bear turned up or something and I thought "sod this".

there were some injuries iirc

the special agent transporting Kate was I know that. They didn't cover everyone so you can assume others were injured and died, but they weren't crucial to the story

I meant this series, not lost in general, been poor imo

I was just pissed that they killed of Eko so quickly, after he did nearly all of the pre-season promo shite

One of the best characters, did he not get done for driving without a licence or something which meant he got the same fate as that hard latino bird who's well worth a fuck

I was just pissed that they killed of Eko so quickly, after he did nearly all of the pre-season promo shite

One of the best characters, did he not get done for driving without a licence or something which meant he got the same fate as that hard latino bird who's well worth a fuck

most of the women are tbh

most of the women are tbh

;)

evangeline_lilly.preview.jpg

yunjinkim2.jpg

emilie_de_ravine.jpg

Maggie-Grace-02.jpg

0.jpg

watros1xr.jpg

elizabeth_mitchell.jpg

Cheers for the spoiler :lol:

jesus, how far behind are you?

;)

I still haven't got beyond the pilot for the first series, despite shelling out 40 euros for the box set, so I reckon I can beat even that. Mind, at this rate it'll be 2015 by the time I watch the current series, so spoil away - my memory isn't quite that good... :lol:

Cheers for the spoiler :lol:

jesus, how far behind are you?

;)

I still haven't got beyond the pilot for the first series, despite shelling out 40 euros for the box set, so I reckon I can beat even that. Mind, at this rate it'll be 2015 by the time I watch the current series, so spoil away - my memory isn't quite that good... :lol:

I've watched it all but still I forget major plotlines in the breaks between series. That and I'm pissed nearly half the time it's on. But still, that happened months ago, this guy must be on a wind up

Oh well i'll catch up on it this week then, that's if I can tear myself away from Babestation and Midnight Hot on Fashion TV. :lol:

Still getting nowt on the minge front then? Your lass must have healed up by now it's that long since you've had her fizzing at the slit

Oh well i'll catch up on it this week then, that's if I can tear myself away from Babestation and Midnight Hot on Fashion TV. :lol:

Still getting nowt on the minge front then? Your lass must have healed up by now it's that long since you've had her fizzing at the slit

It's a self-imposed fanny ban at the minute. Think the feeling is mutual like.