Pub quiz names?

Smooth Operator

Anyone got any good one's?

Did the quiz in the Chillingham Arms on Wednesday night once we realised watching the England game was a waste of time. We were called the classic 5-a-side name Inter Yer Mam, and we won it by 1 point!

A group of fit students next to us joined our team after the first round and only managed to contribute one answer! Anyway was worth it for the fact it allowed me to ogle them without being thought of as a pervert! One of them had incredible tits, not ower big but the pertest pair I've ever seen.

They want to be on our team next week as well, I'll be there with knobs on I tell thee!

Did the quiz in the Chillingham Arms on Wednesday night once we realised watching the England game was a waste of time. We were called the classic 5-a-side name Inter Yer Mam, and we won it by 1 point!

A group of fit students next to us joined our team after the first round and only managed to contribute one answer! Anyway was worth it for the fact it allowed me to ogle them without being thought of as a pervert! One of them had incredible tits, not ower big but the pertest pair I've ever seen.

They want to be on our team next week as well, I'll be there with knobs on I tell thee!

:lol:

Fucking hell!

How does being on the same pub team allow you to ogle a lasses tits without being though of as a pervert? :lol:

Our best was Quizteam Aguileira which then got stolen by someone at the same quiz so for one week we called ourselves Jizz on team Aguileira. We thought it was funny...

Would work if she were called Christine.

Quizteama sounds stupid.

Our best was Quizteam Aguileira which then got stolen by someone at the same quiz so for one week we called ourselves Jizz on team Aguileira. We thought it was funny...

Quizteama sounds stupid.

Don't be so hard on yourselves.

How does being on the same pub team allow you to ogle a lasses tits without being though of as a pervert? <_<

Well obviously everytime a question was asked I could look at them to see if they knew the answers and providiing they weren't looking directly at me I'd focus on their form, the lass with the perfect pair got the majority of my attention.

Quizteama sounds stupid.

Hence why it doesn't work. At least you got that point without any help though <_<

<_<

Fucking hell!

You've obviously not been there in a while then. It's been done out and on a quiz night you're hardly gonna get Byker's finest in there answering many questions are you so it's not too bad. It's full of students in the lounge. The bar where we go to throw some arrows post quiz is a different story however.

At uni our quiz team was called Northern Scum. We also had a 5-a-side team called Redcar Belgrade.

My mate plays for a pub team called AC Mill Inn.

The Aberdeen supporters club team (due to the sheep connection) is called Inter Ma Lamb, which I always liked.

Quizteama sounds stupid.

Hence why it doesn't work. At least you got that point without any help though <_<

A point? That's better than we normally do...