50 things women can't do

Jimbo

Also, how selfish are lasses tbf?

Just throwing that one in the mix.

selfish how ???

At the end of the day, ultimately, who do you think ends up compromising the most times on most things?

By definition both people have to compromise? I know what you mean though.

Aye, I know my use of language was sloppy there and my inner lawyer is hanging his head in shame. You still got my point though. :lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

selfish how ???

At the end of the day, ultimately, who do you think ends up compromising the most times on most things?

depends totally on the type of relationship you have I suppose, not on a "woman" being a "woman".

I agree with that like, but I don't think it negates my point. I'm talking in generalities and I think lasses are more inclined to be selfish.

I think it may be because women know their own minds and what they do and do not want whereas ask a bloke a simple , "what do you fancy doing ? " or " Where shall we go tonight" and the stock answer is generally " not bothered" or "wherever ".... :razz: anyway I will leave the misogynists to arguie this one out for the next few hours whilst I go and have a few drinks and a game of pool ( really) . I will check in later to read the pearls of wisdom :lol:

By the way, accustaions of cliqueness to one side, I have to exempt Catherine from my wild generalisations. Generous to a fault tbh and always gets a round in.

:lol:

You feeling okay?

Mwah :razz:

Sammy, you're more of a lass than any girl I know, so I'd shut up if I were you :razz:

In reference to my post about you, I take it all back with immediate effect.

<_<

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmwah!!!!!!!!! :lol:

selfish how ???

By definition both people have to compromise? I know what you mean though.

Aye, I know my use of language was sloppy there and my inner lawyer is hanging his head in shame. You still got my point though. :lol:

and couldnt agree more.

oooh you've started it now .... :razz:

Yeah, I watch it inbetween playing pool and getting a round of drinks in <_<

Whilst sitting still and cracking jokes I bet. <_<

Nah, I'm not great at jokes actually. I can only remember about 2 and I've told them to death.

And did he laugh?

Nah, I'm not great at jokes actually. I can only remember about 2 and I've told them to death.

And did he laugh?

No :razz:

And did he laugh?

No ;)

Probably too busy playing chess tbh :razz:

Must be honest and say that I generally prefer the company of lads to a bunch of lasses. It's just so much easier, the craic is better and I don't have to listen to them whingeing about shoes and how fantastic Primark is. Yet I wouldn't say I was a ladette despite watching footy/playing pool and being able to keep up in the drinking stakes :lol:

Must be honest and say that I generally prefer the company of lads to a bunch of lasses. It's just so much easier, the craic is better and I don't have to listen to them whingeing about shoes and how fantastic Primark is. Yet I wouldn't say I was a ladette despite watching footy/playing pool and being able to keep up in the drinking stakes :lol:

A woman after my own heart :razz:

Just got back from the pub after winning £20 at pool :razz: (will pay for our takeout for tea anyway) but am most disappointed with the lack of argumentative blokes replying in this thread <_< thought I would at least have had a stimulating debate to come back to ...... :lol:

Blokes don't bother arguing. Just punch each other once in the face, bessy mates again tomorrow. Thats male efficency.

Lasses really can't tell jokes, I have to say.

no debate to be had...not stimulating enough .... :lol:

I'm confused as to why you'd think the blokes would argue with anything in this thread?

sorry...maybe "argue" is the wrong word !! I should have used quantify maybe ??

Edited by Radgina

would only be neccesary if there was disagreement. All us lads know this list to be hitting the nail on the head.

if there were to be questions raised it'd be a girl doing the raising.

53. accept defeat without punishing you for it later.

54. accept that something irrelevant that happened three years ago is inadmissable in a new argument