Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101

dont even knw what im answeraeing to tbh but

10 to girls

and

-4 to boys

u disagreee see me at playtime

idnot be this forcefull onlu ivebeen playing with a darth helmetthingymajig and they are ok

Where are we, 55?

Anyway: Give a proper hand-job. (well, according to my mate Snakey - and he knows everything). Yes, some give a decent enough pull, but, tbh, none of our female friends do it correctly, lbh.

Shame really.

Though this FACT! shouldn't discourage you goyls from continuing to practice. <_<

From the Profanisaurus:

squid wank n. The kind of wank received from a lady inexperienced in the provision of wanks. Descriptive of the distinctive motion of the hand

Just got back from the pub after winning £20 at pool ;)

Lies.

Girls can't play pool. ;)

You've obviously never seen Radgina's trick with a pool cue then.... she can make it disappear in the blink of an eye. <_<

Just got back from the pub after winning £20 at pool :D

Lies.

You've obviously never seen Radgina's trick with a pool cue then.... she can make it disappear in the blink of an eye. <_<

yup....up your arse ;)

Lies.

Girls can't play pool. :D

You've obviously never seen Radgina's trick with a pool cue then.... she can make it disappear in the blink of an eye. ;)

yup....up your arse ;)

Take you a few drinks before those kind of shenanigans happen I'll tell ya. <_<

35. Take less than 20 minutes in the toilet

I take issue with that, going for a shit with the paper and emerging half an hour later is distinctly male trait.

Anyway:

56. Ring their boyfriends at appropriate times. Just because you are technically more important than match of the day, you don't have to make us prove it every fucking week.

Lies.

<_< now thats a challenge and I like those !!!!!

I grannied the Captain and best player on our pool team on Thursday. I'm playing brilliantly at the moment, therefore i'm feeling in a generous mood, so i'll help you with some tips:

See the big stick? Use the smaller end of it to hit the white ball towards the other balls and try not to rip the table or break a heel or a nail.

;)

Lies.

I grannied the Captain and best player on our pool team on Thursday. I'm playing brilliantly at the moment, therefore i'm feeling in a generous mood, so i'll help you with some tips:

See the big stick? Use the smaller end of it to hit the white ball towards the other balls and try not to rip the table or break a heel or a nail.

;)

I remember trying to teach an ex how to play pool. After patiently teaching her how to correctly strike the cueball, she actually couldn't believe me when I explained you had to hit it into other balls to make them go in the pockets.

"But that must be IMPOSSIBLE!" ;)

Just got back from the pub after winning £20 at pool :(

Lies.

;)

;) thank you for the "tips"....don't really need them tho but I will surely pass them on to any strange looking bimbos I see attempting to pick up a pool cue next time I am out :D

I remember trying to teach an ex how to play pool. After patiently teaching her how to correctly strike the cueball, she actually couldn't believe me when I explained you had to hit it into other balls to make them go in the pockets.

"But that must be IMPOSSIBLE!" <_<

Girls eh?

;)

I've never known a girl who could handle her drink.

I have to stick up for our bleeding friends, I know of at least two girls who can match me drink for drink and I can handle a fair bit.

of course I know girls who get pissed after a winegum is passed by their nose.. but it's unfair to say that All girls are lightweights.

I have to stick up for our bleeding friends, I know of at least two girls who can match me drink for drink and I can handle a fair bit.

of course I know girls who get pissed after a winegum is passed by their nose.. but it's unfair to say that All girls are lightweights.

you know the wrong girls tbh !!!

Which, the ones who can handle their drink... or the ones that can't?

Which, the ones who can handle their drink... or the ones that can't?

why did I know you would be the first to reply <_< the right girls if you are after a cheap night of tottie...the wrong girls if you are ;)