Wise reveals Leeds team leak

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Leeds manager Dennis Wise has claimed one of the team 'will never play for the club again' after news of his line up was leaked to opponents Crystal Palace.

Wise saw his Championship strugglers record a much-needed 2-1 win on Saturday, but the result was overshadowed by Wise's post-match revelation.

The unnamed player has been left in no doubt as to his future at the club by a furious Wise.

"It was a fantastic result for us, but unfortunately I'm very disappointed," Wise said. "One player gave my team to the opposition at my football club and I found that out.

"It disappoints me immensely and I told the players before, and he won't be playing for this football club again.

"It's as simple as that because I can't have that. This what you sometimes have to deal with. That player's not going to play for this football club. I spoke to the players and it hurts a lot and they responded for me and I'm chuffed to bits with them.

"Also, the player in question said a couple of other things and it's not acceptable. I found this out today, about 1pm. I don't want to go into it anymore, but it's only right to say something about something as disappointing as that."

Palace boss Peter Taylor was quizzed on his opposite number's remarks.

"I don't want to comment on that. Dennis should stick to his own situation," said Taylor.

It was Shaun Derry apparently.....

That's the name I'd heard too, ex Palace.

Its Gary Kelly apparently, I can beleive this as they want him off the wage bill, at 36k a week its quite convincing!

I have also heard Derry too.

Its a joke if the guy never plays for them again.

Not sure I agree there like, how can you trust a player who tells your opponents vital info? its tantamount to cheating or attempting to throw a game.

They knew Thompson wasnt playing due to injury and thats all that was apparently confirmed. Not the same as throwing a game is it?