Liverpool - the finest supporters on earth, or just wankers?

Guest stevieintoon

After that "article" on villatalk.com I'll throw my lot in with Stevie. No kind of respectable site could have tripe like that posted as a match preview. That must've been some mighty good humble pie the author enjoyed after we sank two in the opening 6-7 minutes.

However, Stevie is going a bit overboard in this thread. There was no reason for that attack on Sima. Try to keep calm and remember we're all on the same side, aye? ;)

Guest stevieintoon

After that "article" on villatalk.com I'll throw my lot in with Stevie. No kind of respectable site could have tripe like that posted as a match preview. That must've been some mighty good humble pie the author enjoyed after we sank two in the opening 6-7 minutes.

However, Stevie is going a bit overboard in this thread. There was no reason for that attack on Sima. Try to keep calm and remember we're all on the same side, aye? ;)

Of course we're all on the same side, but every side has twats. I've not read one post where Sima has been funny, endearing, interesting and indeed respectful. He's a sarcastic depressive arsehole, a bit like Northern Monkey but no where near as funny. Every club has it's share of idiots, no doubt some people could think I am, it's all about perceptions and often if other people hold the same views, but I just think if Sima tried to be any bigger a prick than he already comes across as, he would have a hard job.

That plank Jason Cundy on talksport now,says it was never a penalty v Liverpool and Kelly Dalglish says Taylor looked for it.

:razz:

He's right tbh.

;)

Sorry, is my superfan status gone?

It was definitely a penalty Ally. Best shot I've seen of it was on Goals on Sunday - they froze the shot at the point of contact, and you can clearly see Riise's leg in front of, and touching Taylor's, and he just tripped over it. Theatrical the way he went down, but a definite penalty. No doubt in the studio on GOS.

That plank Jason Cundy on talksport now,says it was never a penalty v Liverpool and Kelly Dalglish says Taylor looked for it.

:razz:

He's right tbh.

;)

Sorry, is my superfan status gone?

It was definitely a penalty Ally. Best shot I've seen of it was on Goals on Sunday - they froze the shot at the point of contact, and you can clearly see Riise's leg in front of, and touching Taylor's, and he just tripped over it. Theatrical the way he went down, but a definite penalty. No doubt in the studio on GOS.

Plus watch Riise, he doesn't argue the decision. He knows.

stevieintoon whats your problem, Its no good just saying about the way we are twats over slagging the Toon etc, you really have a problem, why not go and discuss it with a professional, don't keep it all in its no good for yer.

Anyway, had a great time up there, nice little boozer, and a good game, just a shit result.

Of course we're all on the same side, but every side has twats. I've not read one post where Sima has been funny, endearing, interesting and indeed respectful. He's a sarcastic depressive arsehole, a bit like Northern Monkey but no where near as funny. Every club has it's share of idiots, no doubt some people could think I am, it's all about perceptions and often if other people hold the same views, but I just think if Sima tried to be any bigger a prick than he already comes across as, he would have a hard job.

I'd be seriously worried if an utter mongtard like you had a high opinion of me tbh.

stevieintoon whats your problem, Its no good just saying about the way we are twats over slagging the Toon etc, you really have a problem, why not go and discuss it with a professional, don't keep it all in its no good for yer.

Anyway, had a great time up there, nice little boozer, and a good game, just a shit result.

steveintoon is a cock but honestly when you post this, how the fuck can you question anyone else's problems? By the way stevie is our cock so don't you go dishing him ;)

Of you lot got married with your Newcastle Utd shirt on?

I mean you go on holiday and when you see Geordies they wear the shirts every day, even when your supposed to go back and get changed for your evening meal and night out, up comes big Hughie with his shirt and flip flops and his wife looks nice.

Next morning at breakfast, guess what Big Hughie with his top on again. Kebab stains from his walk back the night before all over Northrn Rock.

The following day goes to sea world, here he is Big Hughie again wearing his shirt, egg and kebab stains on it now, by the end of the week it looks like an abstract painting and you call us tramps, what a fuckin joke.

Guest stevieintoon

steveintoon is a cock but honestly when you post this, how the fuck can you question anyone else's problems? By the way stevie is our cock so don't you go dishing him :razz:

I mean you go on holiday and when you see Geordies they wear the shirts every day, even when your supposed to go back and get changed for your evening meal and night out, up comes big Hughie with his shirt and flip flops and his wife looks nice.

Next morning at breakfast, guess what Big Hughie with his top on again. Kebab stains from his walk back the night before all over Northrn Rock.

The following day goes to sea world, here he is Big Hughie again wearing his shirt, egg and kebab stains on it now, by the end of the week it looks like an abstract painting and you call us tramps, what a fuckin joke.

I love you too Sammy. You raise a good point there though.

The fact is dipper, I'm not obsessed with Liverpool fans, certainly no more than you personally are obsessed by us. I speak as I find and I pity you. I don't really need to say much about you, as you all speak for yourselves, I can't hate you because I have no hate in me, but I thank God every day I wasn't born on Merseyside. I have nothing to say about most fans, yours to quote the scouse drag queen off Big Brother, I find REPUGNANT in every way you can think of. I think the average right wing America white supremist has more humility than your average Liverpool fan, clearly many other people share my views, deal with what you are and move on. Nothing more to add really.

btw can you translate this for me ;)http://youtube.com/watch?v=-xMIf88VV3I

I've watched it twice I fully understand about 3 of 15 people on here, could you translate what the lad in the black jacket is saying after 3 minutes and 8 seconds for the next 20, I can't grasp anything he's saying.....this video is the most laughable thing I've ever seen by the way - it's a fans charter to "reclaim the kop" with commandments....

Some corkers from it:

Liverpool are unique worldwide because they sing YNWA at the start of games. Really? Celtic sang it long before them.

Liverpool FC supporters don't tolerate racism - ask Howard Gayle who got hit off banana's from The Kop on his debut

Liverpool FC have millions supporters from Nairobi to Nagoya - weren't doing them much good when they were getting 30,000 in the Premiership at some games under Houllier

Liverpool FC supporters have honour - like snatching dogs from Arthur's Hill and driving them to Runcorn, like hounding a man that won them five trophies and almost died in his job out of the club.

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xH263v0OF2k

;):razz::razz::o:icon_lol::icon_lol:;););););):D:D:D:D:D

:icon_lol:

Honestly a bit of tear rolled down my face watching this. Talk about cringeworthy. Look at the blonde bloke in front of the camera the expression on his face "as if to say what's this daft twat on about?".

"During the week we'd hang round in gangs

Standing in doorways drinking from cans

But then came Saturday afternoon

And suddenly...life played a different tune." :-)

Edited by stevieintoon

Liverpool FC supporters don't tolerate racism - ask Howard Gayle who got hit off banana's from The Kop on his debut

First toon game I went to, Howard Gayle was subjected to monkey chants when he came on as sub for us. Racism at matches was rife back then tbh.

I love you too Sammy.

Well I did say you were our cock, so you're welcome stevie.

I'm just sick of the miserable bastids thinking it's their divine right to be the world's greatest club!

By the way even St Pauli supporters sing YNWA, and their chairman is a crossdressing mad man!

Guest stevieintoon

First toon game I went to, Howard Gayle was subjected to monkey chants when he came on as sub for us. Racism at matches was rife back then tbh.

Our fans were often said to be the worst Alex, but "Liverpool fans don't tolerate racism", what a joke, it was only last year approximately 100 of their fans outside a pub, abused a lone muslim mother pushing a push chair on the other side of the road for nothing other than the colour of her skin.

Our fans were often said to be the worst Alex, but "Liverpool fans don't tolerate racism", what a joke, it was only last year approximately 100 of their fans outside a pub, abused a lone muslim mother pushing a push chair on the other side of the road for nothing other than the colour of her skin.

I'm not aware of that incident in all honesty. It would have been a better example to prove your point though ;)

I'm not aware of that incident in all honesty. It would have been a better example to prove your point though ;)

It doesn't prove anything tbh. I have seen several equivalent shows of racism from Newcastle fans.

It doesn't prove anything tbh. I have seen several equivalent shows of racism from Newcastle fans.

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment anyway. I just meant an example from last year would be better than one from 20 years ago or so. I'm not particularly interested in arguments about who has the least racist fans anyway. It just seems a bit daft really.

racism is still rife. even at my work place. someone called me a wop ( because i'm half italian) which i was overjoyed about. got the twat sacked that did it mind.

as for at football grounds its improved, but its not 100%.

You got someone sacked purely because they called you a wop? Were you not being a bit oversensitive?

steveintoon is a cock but honestly when you post this, how the fuck can you question anyone else's problems? By the way stevie is our cock so don't you go dishing him :razz:

I love you too Sammy. You raise a good point there though.

The fact is dipper, I'm not obsessed with Liverpool fans, certainly no more than you personally are obsessed by us. I speak as I find and I pity you. I don't really need to say much about you, as you all speak for yourselves, I can't hate you because I have no hate in me, but I thank God every day I wasn't born on Merseyside. I have nothing to say about most fans, yours to quote the scouse drag queen off Big Brother, I find REPUGNANT in every way you can think of. I think the average right wing America white supremist has more humility than your average Liverpool fan, clearly many other people share my views, deal with what you are and move on. Nothing more to add really.

btw can you translate this for me ;)http://youtube.com/watch?v=-xMIf88VV3I

I've watched it twice I fully understand about 3 of 15 people on here, could you translate what the lad in the black jacket is saying after 3 minutes and 8 seconds for the next 20, I can't grasp anything he's saying.....this video is the most laughable thing I've ever seen by the way - it's a fans charter to "reclaim the kop" with commandments....

Some corkers from it:

Liverpool are unique worldwide because they sing YNWA at the start of games. Really? Celtic sang it long before them.

Liverpool FC have millions supporters from Nairobi to Nagoya - weren't doing them much good when they were getting 30,000 in the Premiership at some games under Houllier

Liverpool FC supporters have honour - like snatching dogs from Arthur's Hill and driving them to Runcorn, like hounding a man that won them five trophies and almost died in his job out of the club.

No matter who has or hasn't sang ynwa it will always be associated, world wide, with the redshite.

You seriously need to seek help son, if that's not obsessional hate then you give a very good impression.

I'm a blue for my sins and hate them passionately, never miss an opportunity to take the piss out of them, but deep down I know I'm jealous of them really and wish Everton could have had half the success they have.

As for your comment about being glad you weren't born on Merseyside, I can only second that wholeheartedly.

That's news to me, do you have a source?

;):razz::razz::o:icon_lol::icon_lol:;););););):D:D:D:D:D

Honestly a bit of tear rolled down my face watching this. Talk about cringeworthy. Look at the blonde bloke in front of the camera the expression on his face "as if to say what's this daft twat on about?".

After a while it starts to sound like white noise....

Guest stevieintoon

:razz::razz::o:icon_lol::icon_lol:;););););):D:D:D:D:D:icon_lol:

After a while it starts to sound like white noise....

Aye ;) seriously though 3 minutes and 8 seconds in this lad, wtf???? Needs subtitles, if we can't understand them how are Liverpool's "OOT's" and "IOOT's" (as they call them) supposed to?

Guest stevieintoon

No matter who has or hasn't sang ynwa it will always be associated, world wide, with the redshite.

You seriously need to seek help son, if that's not obsessional hate then you give a very good impression.

I'm a blue for my sins and hate them passionately, never miss an opportunity to take the piss out of them, but deep down I know I'm jealous of them really and wish Everton could have had half the success they have.

As for your comment about being glad you weren't born on Merseyside, I can only second that wholeheartedly.

That's just ignorant. I associate YNWA with Celtic more than those cunts, they had it before Liverpool as their anthem. I understand though how insular the place is, and can see just why you would think that.

That's just ignorant. I associate YNWA with Celtic more than those cunts, they had it before Liverpool as their anthem. I understand though how insular the place is, and can see just why you would think that.

I don't think it, it's a fact, can't stand the shitty thing myself and if you associate it with Celtic, then fine, the rest of the world don't though. Maybe you should examine your own insular little place in the world.