Fat Fred

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Decisions  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index...?showtopic=2442

:lol: LM gutted that the proposed invasion hasn't taken place.

funny thing is mate, they think this is my board, when you and NE5 are the admin

:D

Fucking hell, the guy's got split personalities.

Leazes, EVERYONE knows that you post as NE5. Give it up!

do you really think so Craig :lol:

Craig and I don't post exactly the same thing in every single thread.

Nice try though NE5. (how come he's a new member on "his" board by the way? :D)

I am banned on NO, and NE5 registered on howaythetoon in August 2005.

Not many posts has he, considering it's "his" board and he says EXACTLY the same things as you everywhere else. Funny how you both have exactly the same IP address too.

Hmmm.....does he now ?

You do realise you can get people sharing PC's in workplaces etc ........

And my isp is one of those who change the isp every time I log on ....

Whatever.

Actually, on the basis that you are the same person because you hold similar views etc, I could say that 90% at least of this board is you, but thats a high percentage of people who get things wrong :lol::lol:

If your ISP change the IP every time you log on, you're clearly not in a work place. Kinda lose that excuse now.

So how come when both Leazesmag and NE5 post on the same day, their IP address is the same? (I've had that confirmed by the way, before you question it :D) Does your ISP allocate the same IP address to both of you? :icon_lol:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny thing is mate, they think this is my board, when you and NE5 are the admin

Not many posts has he, considering it's "his" board and he says EXACTLY the same things as you everywhere else. Funny how you both have exactly the same IP address too.

After all these accusations NE5 on Leazes' board now has the same avatar as NE5 on N-O. :icon_lol:

You couldn't make it up.

Toonpidgeon seems to have the same avatar as Wullie on N-O though. :D

After all these accusations NE5 on Leazes' board now has the same avatar as NE5 on N-O. :icon_lol:

You couldn't make it up.

So he has, cheeky twat. Took me ages to make that.

You couldn't make it up.

:lol::lol::D

or wullie has the same avatar as Pidge ........ LOL

Quite amazing the amount of people on here with no sense of humour, BTW.

As on previous occasions, you have more perception of NUFC than some of our own current fans. Particularly KK bandwagon jumpers, like Noelie and KCG. Who appear to think the current board have done nothing for the club, especially Noelie who will not comment on my suggestion to him that he is simply now slating the board who attracted him back to the club that he wasn't interested in for decades .....

It is now apparent that in addition to your being a pedantic self-congratulating efusive egoist you have revealed an even darker and more pitiful side to your somewhat dubious character. You are now resorting to false accusations and observations which have no foundation or merit and are obviously figments of your somewhat twisted mind.

I have never slated the board, I have never thought the current board have done nothing for the club, and I am not a KK bandwagon jumper as you allege. I have supported the club since before you were even born and seen more glory-days than perhaps you ever will.

It is my considered opinion that you should seek professional help to solve your apparent mental problems before they deteriorate further. And do yourself a favour by not trying to get the better of Noelie with your falsehoods and asinine rhetoric.

it is my opinion that you should substantiate your previous claims you have genuine knowledge of this football club by posting information which proves it to be the case, such as answering those questions I asked you a few weeks ago or whenever it was.

It is also my opinion that you should accept that people have a closer view than you do to the club.

It is also my opinion that you should talk - or post, in a less silly fashion which is obviously an attempt to portray intelligence to hide the fact you in fact know very little about the club during the last few decades.

Your diligence and perseverence in proving yourself to be a complete idiot is highly commendable and has to be admired and applauded.

Your efforts and determination in continually proving yourself stupid have not gone un-noticed and I trust you are well satisfied with your success.

I bow to your self-proclaimed superiority and knowledge of all things pertaining to Newcastle United, and applaud your idiotic stupidity which shines like a beacon for all to see.

your lack of ability to make constructive comments or debate on Newcastle Uniteds past history with me, despite you saying you have knowledge of it, and myself requesting you to impart your knowledge, is noted. It is therefore, my opinion, that you have no more knowledge of this club than someone who is a KK bandwagon jumper, as there is no doubt whatsoever that if you felt you could prove me wrong, or yourself to have more knowledge of the club, that you would.

I believe I have made some very constructive comments, especially about you!

(1) PEDANTIC.........one who parades his learning,...one who is unimaginative or unduly emphasizes........

(2) SELF-CONGRATULATING.....one who congratulates himself.........

(3) EFUSIVE..........excessively demonstrative.........gushing..........

(4) EGOISM..............................self interest is the motive of all conscious action.............

I think these comments made about you just about sum up what you are all about, YOURSELF.

And as for debating with you about Newcastle United's past history, would be like trying to convince an idiot that he was stupid, and as you have already proved yourself to be an idiot I'd be wasting my time.

And proving you wrong would also be a waste of time as you have these idiotic fixations that you and you alone are the only person with superior knowledge of all things Newcastle. Only people with open minds can debate a subject, you have a closed mind and all you want to do is lecture.

AND, it's going to be interesting, perhaps laughable, to see how your feeble attempt at rebuttal to this post will be.

Noelie, feel free to ask me about any era you like, since I first started watching the club in 1964 ?

Why don't you feel free to talk about the era's you have witnessed, in the same way ?

Unless you are, laughably, lying when you say you have a knowledge of the club of these era's.

It's a fairly basic and fair question. And it is rather odd that you don't seem to want to share it, open your mind and share your experiences !!!!

Take your time. You may as well, you have avoided it very well so far.

LeasesMag, Do you have any idea of just how big a fool you are showing yourself to be?

Your constant finger-pointing, your constant question asking, your fixation with the current board, your constant fixation with yourself and how much you know, your continuous inane replies, are making you a laughing stock on this forum.

You are like a young boy treading water in a wading-pool that's knee deep who doesn't have the sense to stand up and save himself from the ridicule.

I don't think so, Noelie chum, even the biggest fools can see and wonder why a person continually avoids answering basic comments and showing he has the knowledge of the club he says he has.

You know LeazesMag, you really should seek some psychiatric help for your problem of being afflicted with pedantic self-congratulating egoism. But first you have to admit to having the problem before you can be helped and I realise that will be very difficult for you. With professional treatment however I'm sure you could be brought to see just how ridiculous your behaviour is, and continues to be.

I'm sure there are others besides myself who wish you to get well and recover from your maladies.

Really Noelie. Instead of harping on about how stupid people are compared to you, simply because you are unable to prove your knowledge of the football club, why not simply tell us, or me, about these old players that played for the club in the 1950's, as I have asked ?

Do you remember Tommy Knox, Willie Penman, Keith Kettleborough, Dave Hilley ? Would you like to tell me what you thought of those players ? I saw these players, so I am curious to know what you thought of them too ?

Basic question, even for you ? I suppose a mature, constructive response is too much to hope for LOL

Edited by LeazesMag

You know LeazesMag, you really should seek some psychiatric help for your problem of being afflicted with pedantic self-congratulating egoism. But first you have to admit to having the problem before you can be helped and I realise that will be very difficult for you. With professional treatment however I'm sure you could be brought to see just how ridiculous your behaviour is, and continues to be.

I'm sure there are others besides myself who wish you to get well and recover from your maladies.

Really Noelie. Instead of harping on about how stupid people are compared to you...................,

Er, ahem, excuse me LeazesMag but you are the only one I have called stupid, and the more you post the more convinced I am that my assessment of you is spot on.

And if I were to compare how stupid you are in comparison to my stupidity,.........................YOU WIN!

I take my hat off to you, it's taken you 52 years to become so stupid and at 74 I've never even come close to your level of stupidity and as hard as I try I doubt I ever will.

Really Noelie. Instead of harping on about how stupid people are compared to you...................,

Er, ahem, excuse me LeazesMag but you are the only one I have called stupid, and the more you post the more convinced I am that my assessment of you is spot on.

And if I were to compare how stupid you are in comparison to my stupidity,.........................YOU WIN!

I take my hat off to you, it's taken you 52 years to become so stupid and at 74 I've never even come close to your level of stupidity and as hard as I try I doubt I ever will.

Are you so sad, that you delete the rest of the post rather than respond to it in its entirety ?

Just to make it easier for you, here it is again.

Really Noelie. Instead of harping on about how stupid people are compared to you, simply because you are unable to prove your knowledge of the football club, why not simply tell us, or me, about these old players that played for the club in the 1950's, as I have asked ?

Do you remember Tommy Knox, Willie Penman, Keith Kettleborough, Dave Hilley ? Would you like to tell me what you thought of those players ? I saw these players, so I am curious to know what you thought of them too ?

Basic question, even for you ? I suppose a mature, constructive response is too much to hope for LOL

It's only a matter of time before even the stupidest person on here realises you know fuck all about the club Noelie, despite pretending you do.

Why not answer ? It was a serious question, why not answer ?

How many times, roughly, have you seen the toon play in the last 40 years ? Come on, tell us.

Edited by LeazesMag

Are you so sad, that you delete the rest of the post rather than respond to it in its entirety ?[/b[b [/b]

Are you so sad, sick, and twisted that you don't realise I only deleted what I didn't think was necessary to read again, just like I have on this posting.

The entire posting is still there to be read in the previous postings and I believe I respond to your asinine posts and questions in an adequate manner by merely referring to your progressive stupidity.

It's only a matter of time before even the stupidest person on here realises you know fuck all about the club Noelie, despite pretending you do.

Well seeing as how you are undoubtably the stupidest person on here by far, who knows everthing there is to know about the club it is gratifying to know that you are as equally knowledgable about me.

My hat's off to you again for your continued stupidy.

By the way, why do you edit your posts, are you too stupid to get it right the first time?

Please answer the question.

Are you so sad, that you delete the rest of the post rather than respond to it in its entirety ?[/b[b [/b]

Are you so sad, sick, and twisted that you don't realise I only deleted what I didn't think was necessary to read again, just like I have on this posting.

The entire posting is still there to be read in the previous postings and I believe I respond to your asinine posts and questions in an adequate manner by merely referring to your progressive stupidity.

Well seeing as how you are undoubtably the stupidest person on here by far, who knows everthing there is to know about the club it is gratifying to know that you are as equally knowledgable about me.

My hat's off to you again for your continued stupidy.

By the way, why do you edit your posts, are you too stupid to get it right the first time?

Please answer the question.

I am pleased you avoid a constructive response again, as you can't make one, keep showing us all your knowledge ie zero

Are you so stupid you can't sort your quotes BTW ?

Edited by LeazesMag

I am so glad you are pleased that I avoid a constructive response.

It's a pity you don't have the mentality to post anything constructive, if you did perhaps I could please you more.

Oh by the way, not sure I understand what you mean by; "you can't sort your quotes BTW".

I am so glad you are pleased that I avoid a constructive response.

It's a pity you don't have the mentality to post anything constructive, if you did perhaps I could please you more.

Oh by the way, not sure I understand what you mean by; "you can't sort your quotes BTW".

ahhh.......the full sentence was :

"Are you so stupid you can't sort your quotes BTW ?"

Nice to see you are so stupid you can't even quote a quote :(:blink:

I'll tell you what Leazes, if this NE5 is copying your posts why don't you ask Dave or Wullie if they can un-ban your IP address over on Newcastle-Online so you can go over there and confront him about it. :baby:

Unless you're chicken. :lol:

I've just asked him over on Newcastle-Online about copy and pasting your threads over there but he won't answer me, he said he doesn't even know who you are, Leazes! :lol:

Get signed up and sort the bastard out. :lol:

I'll tell you what Leazes, if this NE5 is copying your posts why don't you ask Dave or Wullie if they can un-ban your IP address over on Newcastle-Online so you can go over there and confront him about it. :baby:

Unless you're chicken. :lol:

I've just asked him over on Newcastle-Online about copy and pasting your threads over there but he won't answer me, he said he doesn't even know who you are, Leazes! :lol:

Get signed up and sort the bastard out. :lol:

I'll leave the copy and pasting to you and the others I think Baggio