Craig Bellamy

LeazesMag

........proving even the biggest idiot can be correct sometimes.

Don't be so harsh on yourself Leazes.

WOW! is this LeasesMag actually admitting to being an idiot?

LOL....I see the thread is about Craig Bellamy.

Have you ever seen Craig Bellamy play, Noelie chum ?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go with the idiot questions again!

As a matter of FACT I have! in FACT I saw him play in his first game at SJP. :D

AND DON'T CALL ME CHUM, I'M PARTICULAR ABOUT MY CHOICE OF CHUMS. :lol:

As a matter of FACT I have! in FACT I saw him play in his first game at SJP. :D

AND DON'T CALL ME CHUM, I'M PARTICULAR ABOUT MY CHOICE OF BUM CHUMS. :icon_lol:

:lol:

:D

As a matter of FACT I have! in FACT I saw him play in his first game at SJP. :icon_lol:

AND DON'T CALL ME CHUM, I'M PARTICULAR ABOUT MY CHOICE OF CHUMS. :D

You haven't seen anybody play for NUFC for years , have you Noelie, chum :lol:

Who was this game against ?

And is that the only time ?????

Edited by LeazesMag

Leazes is so good at convincing himself about stuff he probably thinks he's coming out on top in this one :lol:

aren't you interested in Noelie telling us how many times he has seen NUFC play in the last 40 years Alex ?

Or how many times he has seen Craig Bellamy play ?

After all, he must have a wealth of knowledge that he can tell people like me and you.

You surely don't think he's lying, do you ?

Do you think those people who don't go to games for years are as knowledgeable as those who have gone for years ? I believe you have answered this question elsewhere, along with other people on here.......

As you said, who is winning. I await Noelie's reply.

As a matter of FACT I have! in FACT I saw him play in his first game at SJP. :icon_lol:

AND DON'T CALL ME CHUM, I'M PARTICULAR ABOUT MY CHOICE OF CHUMS. :D

You haven't seen anybody play for NUFC for years , have you Noelie, chum :lol:

More questions from Mr. Stupid eh!

Depends on how many years you mean stupid.

2004. 5 games at St. James' Park.

2001. 6 games at St. James' Park.

1998. 6 games at St.James' Park.

Etc, etc, I'm in the habit of coming home every 3 years unless there's funerals and the like in between, I'm due to visit this year depending on my wife's health(she has terminal cancer)

I see most games games live on the telly or streams, very rarely miss seeing a match one way or another.

Prior to so many games on television nowadays people would send me videos that they would record for me, week later perhaps but I saw the games.(have a large library of Newcastle games on tape)

Prior to that used to listen to the commentaries on short-wave radio.

I have an expenive TV-VCR combo that plays PAL, NTSC, and Secam tapes. Yours are PAL if you didn't know, here they're NTSC.

NOW, don't ask me any more of your stupid questions, I won't allow myself to rise to your level of stupidity by answering them no matter what they are or about. This is a one time deal.

AND, you don't have to keep proving how stupid you are........................I ALREADY KNOW

Leazes is so good at convincing himself about stuff he probably thinks he's coming out on top in this one :lol:

aren't you interested in Noelie telling us how many times he has seen NUFC play in the last 40 years Alex ?

Or how many times he has seen Craig Bellamy play ?

After all, he must have a wealth of knowledge that he can tell people like me and you.

You surely don't think he's lying, do you ?

Do you think those people who don't go to games for years are as knowledgeable as those who have gone for years ? I believe you have answered this question elsewhere, along with other people on here.......

As you said, who is winning. I await Noelie's reply.

No; no; don't know; I don't think they can really comment on the crowd - their comments on other matters are valid; don't care who's winning - it's another argument gone daft imo.

Edited by alex

CRAIG Bellamy claimed last night it was Alan Shearer who started the war of words between the two men that ended in Bellamy's infamous text to the Newcastle skipper.

Bellamy is supposed to have sent Shearer a text reading: "Your legs are gone, you're too old, you're too slow" after Newcastle had been hammered by Manchester United in the 2005 FA Cup semi-final.

The text caused outrage on Tyneside and strengthened the hand of then boss Graeme Souness, who had banished Bellamy to Celtic.

"I'd just played in a match for Celtic when we hit five against someone but I didn't get on the scoresheet," Bellamy said.

"When he heard about it, Al said to Kieron Dyer 'They scored five and he hasn't got a f*****g goal, that's how good he's doing up there is it?'

"I heard about it so after the semi-final, I sent him the text and it got leaked. About 97 per cent of what I was supposed to have said about Al was b******t.

"He's not fat and I wouldn't say he was lazy.

"I don't think he could run but that's why I was there.

"He's still the best forward I've ever played with."

Liverpool's Craig Bellamy has revealed how he "lost control" with team-mate John Arne Riise after a karaoke night on a team bonding trip to Portugal.

Bellamy, 27, confronted Riise with a golf club, but the pair made amends by scoring a goal each in Liverpool's Champions League win against Barcelona.

He told the Daily Mirror: "I lost control for a few seconds.

"John's been great about it really. Straight away next morning we were training together. There's no problem."

Bellamy, who was reportedly fined £80,000 by Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez after the incident, said: "It started when we were all doing a bit of karaoke. I only sang one song and that was Red, Red Wine by UB40.

"That was because Jerzy Dudek was drinking it. That's how silly it all was.

"A lot of the lads wanted Riise to get up there next because he hadn't turned up at the dinner earlier and I tried to get him up, too.

"I wasn't that bothered whether he wanted to sing or not so I sat back down but he wasn't too happy about me trying to get him to sing so he let me know about it.

"The situation was calmed down then but when I was walking back to the hotel with Steve Finnan, who I was rooming with, I lost control for a few seconds.

"I went and confronted 'Ginger' and I said to him 'don't be doing that in front of the players again'.

"And that was really about it. I didn't want to cause a scene in front of everybody else. I just wanted to talk to him about it alone."

Liverpool's Craig Bellamy has revealed how he "lost control" with team-mate John Arne Riise after a karaoke night on a team bonding trip to Portugal.

Bellamy, 27, confronted Riise with a golf club, but the pair made amends by scoring a goal each in Liverpool's Champions League win against Barcelona.

He told the Daily Mirror: "I lost control for a few seconds.

"John's been great about it really. Straight away next morning we were training together. There's no problem."

Bellamy, who was reportedly fined £80,000 by Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez after the incident, said: "It started when we were all doing a bit of karaoke. I only sang one song and that was Red, Red Wine by UB40.

"That was because Jerzy Dudek was drinking it. That's how silly it all was.

"A lot of the lads wanted Riise to get up there next because he hadn't turned up at the dinner earlier and I tried to get him up, too.

"I wasn't that bothered whether he wanted to sing or not so I sat back down but he wasn't too happy about me trying to get him to sing so he let me know about it.

"The situation was calmed down then but when I was walking back to the hotel with Steve Finnan, who I was rooming with, I lost control for a few seconds.

"I went and confronted 'Ginger' and I said to him 'don't be doing that in front of the players again'.

"And that was really about it. I didn't want to cause a scene in front of everybody else. I just wanted to talk to him about it alone."

What's that word again???? oh right......bullshit!

As a matter of FACT I have! in FACT I saw him play in his first game at SJP. :P

AND DON'T CALL ME CHUM, I'M PARTICULAR ABOUT MY CHOICE OF CHUMS. :(

You haven't seen anybody play for NUFC for years , have you Noelie, chum :(

More questions from Mr. Stupid eh!

Depends on how many years you mean stupid.

Etc, etc, I'm in the habit of coming home every 3 years unless there's funerals and the like in between, I'm due to visit this year depending on my wife's health(she has terminal cancer)

I see most games games live on the telly or streams, very rarely miss seeing a match one way or another.

Prior to so many games on television nowadays people would send me videos that they would record for me, week later perhaps but I saw the games.(have a large library of Newcastle games on tape)

I have an expenive TV-VCR combo that plays PAL, NTSC, and Secam tapes. Yours are PAL if you didn't know, here they're NTSC.

NOW, don't ask me any more of your stupid questions, I won't allow myself to rise to your level of stupidity by answering them no matter what they are or about. This is a one time deal.

AND, you don't have to keep proving how stupid you are........................I ALREADY KNOW

Strange how all the people who don't see games think they know as much as those that do !!! Can't think of anything stupider than that, to be honest

I said elsewhere "in 40 years". I'm sure you know nowt really about the last 40 years, unless you can show that you do, rather than avoid responding. Bet your blushing and farting in embarrassment now, claiming to be a "supporter"

:blink:

Edited by LeazesMag

You haven't seen anybody play for NUFC for years , have you Noelie, chum :(

Strange how all the people who don't see games think they know as much as those that do !!! Can't think of anything stupider than that, to be honest

You are basing your stupidity on that only people who attend games in person can know more than those who don't, and you're way off base in that assumption. To watch a match on television provides you with more insight on the game. You see instant replays from different angles, you see up-close action that a spectator would only see from a distance, your view is never blocked by people jumping up. A television viewer sees many more details of the match than someone at the park in a crowd.

However there is no question that television does not, and cannot, provide the atmosphere which is so important to the enjoyment.

I said elsewhere "in 40 years". I'm sure you know nowt really about the last 40 years, unless you can show that you do, rather than avoid responding. Bet your blushing and farting in embarrassment now, claiming to be a "supporter"

I think my response above indicates that I have not avoided anything, that I have seen a lot of home & away games either on television, by streams, by video recordings, and in person, during the past "40 years".

I think that following the team on short-wave radio when it was the only way would indicate a degree of support.

I don't think you have the intelligence to understand that support can come from a distance, and distance does not always diminish support.