Craig Bellamy

LeazesMag

I cant be arsed to read the bigotted drivel from Leazes arse and toondoggydoody. But has anyone mentioned the fatone said Bellamy would never play for us again? Also how he tried to cause trouble between Shearer and the bellend and then had to climb down. And of course they are going to say that it doesn't matter about Bellamy's personality if he plays. they are both odious shits themselves.

Cue Lm and TD "You don't know what you're talking about, only supported us since 1992 blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda I talk out me arse you know drivel"

bigoted ? LOL

Shame that you think I know fcuk all, but when I ask YOU something about the club, YOU know fuck all and don't reply.

Standard reply tbh

well, I am waiting for a clever dickhead like you to correct me ???? If you can...........

:naughty:

Surprise surprise.........clever clogs can't reply ....... :lol:

reply to what fuckwit.

And I thinbk pud said it best when he said. If you win an argument on the internet you're still a loser. And you win loads. In that small head of yours.

You are bigotted by the way. Your vitriol against Muslims has proved that.

whatever. You are either right or wrong. And you have no idea of how well this current board has moved the club forward, because you are a Keegan bandwagon jumper. Fuckwit. Shame you can't let people answer their own questions ....

I take it you think Muslim vitroil towards Britain and our way of life is OK ? Until someone near you is a victim of a terrorist act though, then you will change your tune. Fuckwit.

Not all muslims are like that.

Wanker that you are.

And I have witnessed many terrorist attacks. by christians on christians. I think you are a fuck monkey of the highest order.

Show me a link where I say all muslims are like that, fuck monkey ?

Difficult to believe you have witnessed anything to be honest or anything you say at all, when it is clearly can't even read properly. Nor do you have any idea of the club and the state it was in, that you say you supported pre-1992.

You should go to the Middle East by the way, wanker, then you would see who the real intolerant racists are.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you been to the Middle East LM?

Infact don't answer that, you're just going to say yes anyway :lol:

I taught there for a few years. Various places. Never saw much evidence of this 'real racism'. Just friendly people minding their own business. Must admit, the comment is either ill-advised, lacks any knowledge of the complex history of the area or is the bullshit of bigot. :naughty:

Edited by gram

Have you been to the Middle East LM?

Infact don't answer that, you're just going to say yes anyway :lol:

I taught there for a few years. Various places. Never saw much evidence of this 'real racism'. Just friendly people minding their own business. Must admit, the comment is either ill-advised, lacks any knowledge of the complex history of the area or is the bullshit of bigot. :naughty:

yes I have. And thanks for acknowledging the fact you believe that first hand experience of something can determine your knowledge of it.

What did you say you understand about NUFC by the way ? Fuck All ??? Thats correct, proving even the biggest idiot can be correct sometimes.

I cant be arsed to read the bigotted drivel from Leazes arse and toondoggydoody. But has anyone mentioned the fatone said Bellamy would never play for us again? Also how he tried to cause trouble between Shearer and the bellend and then had to climb down. And of course they are going to say that it doesn't matter about Bellamy's personality if he plays. they are both odious shits themselves.

Cue Lm and TD "You don't know what you're talking about, only supported us since 1992 blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda I talk out me arse you know drivel"

bigoted ? LOL

Shame that you think I know fcuk all, but when I ask YOU something about the club, YOU know fuck all and don't reply.

Standard reply tbh

well, I am waiting for a clever dickhead like you to correct me ???? If you can...........

:lol:

reply to what fuckwit.

And I thinbk pud said it best when he said. If you win an argument on the internet you're still a loser. And you win loads. In that small head of yours.

whatever. You are either right or wrong. And you have no idea of how well this current board has moved the club forward, because you are a Keegan bandwagon jumper. Fuckwit. Shame you can't let people answer their own questions ....

I take it you think Muslim vitroil towards Britain and our way of life is OK ? Until someone near you is a victim of a terrorist act though, then you will change your tune. Fuckwit.

Wanker that you are.

And I have witnessed many terrorist attacks. by christians on christians. I think you are a fuck monkey of the highest order.

Difficult to believe you have witnessed anything to be honest or anything you say at all, when it is clearly can't even read properly. Nor do you have any idea of the club and the state it was in, that you say you supported pre-1992.

You should go to the Middle East by the way, wanker, then you would see who the real intolerant racists are.

I served in Northern ireland and the first gulf war cocksucker.

bigoted ? LOL

Standard reply tbh

reply to what fuckwit.

Wanker that you are.

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...ic=8833&hl=

Where did you go in the Middle East?

All inclusive to Turkey tbh

:lol::lol::nufc:

You know what's fantastic, that Leazes appears to be having the same argument on the same subject at the same time on three completely seperate threads. ;)

Isn't that what he always does, have you included other forums he is probably having the same argument on aswell?

bigoted ? LOL

Standard reply tbh

reply to what fuckwit.

Wanker that you are.

I am surprised you are so tolerant of the wankers then, in fact, that goes for all terrorists. My FAther in Law is Irish, from Belfast, and he hates the IRA and all other similar scumbags. I also fail to see how you don't feel the same, having just read what you have posted.

bigoted ? LOL

Standard reply tbh

reply to what fuckwit.

Wanker that you are.

I am surprised you are so tolerant of the wankers then, in fact, that goes for all terrorists. My FAther in Law is Irish, from Belfast, and he hates the IRA and all other similar scumbags. I also fail to see how you don't feel the same, having just read what you have posted.

Learn to quote you fucking retard.

bigoted ? LOL

Standard reply tbh

reply to what fuckwit.

Wanker that you are.

Because not all Catholics are members of the IRA not all Muslims are terrorists. If you don't let go of your anger it will consume you. Or at least get you a kicking one day.

WTF happened to the quote system????

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

Because not all Catholics are members of the IRA not all Muslims are terrorists. If you don't let go of your anger it will consume you. Or at least get you a kicking one day.

I know they are not, in both cases. I do not refer to muslims who are prepared to respect the laws and culture of this country, that they choose to live in, and give something back to the country for having them.

I am talking about terrorist shitbags, and those who wish to change the UK, of which there are a great many more than they admit. This applies to anybody, not just muslims. And any scumbags, wherever they are from.

I'm not angry either, I would just boot them out at the point of a gun...or better still prevent them coming in in the first place, if our current laws are too slack, and tighten them up where possible.

I think the posts only accept so many quotes. Gol, Craig or PP will confirm if this is so.

I know they are not, in both cases. I do not refer to muslims who are prepared to respect the laws and culture of this country, that they choose to live in, and give something back to the country for having them.

I am talking about terrorist shitbags, and those who wish to change the UK, of which there are a great many more than they admit. This applies to anybody, not just muslims. And any scumbags, wherever they are from.

I'm not angry either, I would just boot them out at the point of a gun...or better still prevent them coming in in the first place, if our current laws are too slack, and tighten them up where possible.

I think the posts only accept so many quotes. Gol, Craig or PP will confirm if this is so.

Yep, that's right :lol: