Music Taste

Tom

the list also includes ulrich schnauss.

alex if you like electronica mate he is the man. crazy for you on the blue skied an clear album is the finest piece of electronic music i've ever heard.

proper musician tbh.

I've saw one of his videos like, can't remember the track name though.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alex if you like electronica mate he is the man. crazy for you on the blue skied an clear album is the finest piece of electronic music i've ever heard.

proper musician tbh.

I've heard of him, but I haven't got owt by him. Cheers. I like all the early 90's Warp stuff (esp. 92-93-ish) in particular - Authechre, Black Dog and the like - as well as Detroit Techno - first and second generation. I got a class Juan Atkins compilation recently with a lot of his Cybotron/early Model 500 stuff on it. Also, if you're into electronica (don't you just hate that word?) some things you might not have heard is Beaumont Hannant, Gas and Mixmaster Morris's Irresistable Force stuff. I hardly buy anything new though now I must admit.

proper musician tbh.

Hes great, he on Tom Middleton's The trip which i keep recommending to alex.

speaking of Whitney and Sealion, I fucking HATE all that shitey vocal gymnastics. It's bollocks, that blatant show off Diva-style negates any good work recorded previously.

proper musician tbh.

I've heard of him, but I haven't got owt by him. Cheers. I like all the early 90's Warp stuff (esp. 92-93-ish) in particular - Authechre, Black Dog and the like - as well as Detroit Techno - first and second generation. I got a class Juan Atkins compilation recently with a lot of his Cybotron/early Model 500 stuff on it. Also, if you're into electronica (don't you just hate that word?) some things you might not have heard is Beaumont Hannant, Gas and Mixmaster Morris's Irresistable Force stuff. I hardly buy anything new though now I must admit.

black dog productions first album was excellent. groundbreaking stuff (used to love that mongol hordes track)

Guest Patrokles

any crass warbling old tart gets my goat.

sealion dying is about right.

i like electronic music, does that make me an arse? kraftwerk, tangerine dream, aphex twin squarepusher, boards of canada, air, orbital..... etc etc....

No, that makes you canny cool judging by that list. The only problem is I'm the one doing the judging.

aphex twins and kraftwerk are as far on that list as I go.

what about the old caberet voltare, are they still cool for skool?

cabaret voltaire are a somewhat different school to those mentioned. more like Suicide.

I have to be honest and say that Snakey has the best taste in music than any person I have ever known.

He has a room in his house literally full of LP's and CD's, all shelved and sorted alphabetically.

He does like to dance though, so 70's disco is never far from the turntable :lol:

Does he no longer dance about like a burk with his trance the old sod? :naughty:

any crass warbling old tart gets my goat.

sealion dying is about right.

i like electronic music, does that make me an arse? kraftwerk, tangerine dream, aphex twin squarepusher, boards of canada, air, orbital..... etc etc....

No, that makes you canny cool judging by that list. The only problem is I'm the one doing the judging.

aphex twins and kraftwerk are as far on that list as I go.

what about the old caberet voltare, are they still cool for skool?

cabaret voltaire are a somewhat different school to those mentioned. more like Suicide.

aaahh Cabaret Voltaire...that brings back memories, dug some of their stuff out last year :naughty:

I have to be honest and say that Snakey has the best taste in music than any person I have ever known.

He has a room in his house literally full of LP's and CD's, all shelved and sorted alphabetically.

He does like to dance though, so 70's disco is never far from the turntable ;)

Does he no longer dance about like a burk with his trance the old sod? :naughty:

Hmmmm :razz: 'burk' !!!! B)

As for Magler, he was taking the piss. He knows I only have two albums; a 70's Top Of The Pops one and The Wurzles Greatest Hits :lol: