If you could relive your life

bobbyshinton

I'd have pushed my dad to let me join a private school, instead of pushing my dad to keep me in school with "mates" who I've completely lost contact with.

Instead of being amongst the smarter kids in the school and getting attention I'd have had to work to get attention in the private school and that would have better prepared me for things in life.

I'd have pushed my dad to let me join a private school, instead of pushing my dad to keep me in school with "mates" who I've completely lost contact with.

Instead of being amongst the smarter kids in the school and getting attention I'd have had to work to get attention in the private school and that would have better prepared me for things in life.

Plus you wouldn't have had to pretend in the first week at uni :lol:

and you could have played "the Soggy Biscuit Game" every day, would have broken the monotony of all that buggery too.

and you could have played "the Soggy Biscuit Game" every day, would have broken the monotony of all that buggery too.

:lol: I'm quite sure I could have refrained from that practise even if it was ubiquitous Jimbo.

not everyone wanks as much as you marra... :D

:lol: I'm quite sure I could have refrained from that practise even if it was ubiquitous Jimbo.

not everyone wanks as much as you marra... :D

I thought it was mandatory in such institutions.

:icon_lol: