Quiet Sundays ???

Radgina

Didn't start work till 1 after an unplanned lie-in, but I'm storming it so far. An hour or two more should do it. :(

Got the entire flat to clean up after that mind...

Never got up until 12ish, suffering from a vodka hangover and a late night...not good. Going to watch lost and top gear and there's a couple of films on sky i might watch.

At least I don't have that dreaded work thing hanging over me anymore on a Sunday.

Just found the torrent for Maximo Park's new album gonna listen to them, then watch Coronation Street, Top Gear and finish off my college work

Sundays are fucking dogdirt. Nowt to do and yet it's work tomorrow. What a waste.

Then there's the fact I can't sleep Sunday nights, so I stay up and then i'm knackered at work on Monday. :(

Edited by nufc4ever

Sundays are fucking dogdirt. Nowt to do and yet it's work tomorrow. What a waste.

Then there's the fact I can't sleep Sunday nights, so I stay up and then i'm knackered at work on Monday. :D

Same here, monday work is just hell! Normally involves getting in late, pub lunch and leaving early so it goes quicker! Supposed to be over on another team for tomorrow but I had a word (or two) with my boss and I am hoping its called off as I did it Thursday and Friday and it was completely pointless!

It's Monday..hurrah! :D

I was a bit groggy yesterday, may have had a couple of dogs too many on Saturday night. Spent most of the day in bed yesterday, Mrs SLP went with her mates to do a car boot sale. Got pissed on, but made a bit of money anyway. Was still in bed when she got back. It was that kind of Sunday.

Guest Patrokles

If I didn't work sundays, I'd personally see it as an ideal time to rest and get an early night ready for work monday. some of us don't have that luxury!

About to start a German essay: "Compare and contrast the differences between the English and German political systems. Which do you prefer and why?" I've just ran out of minstrels as well.

:D

We talked about this in a lecture last week. Also have my politics books at home so give me a shout if I can help.