Come on Milan

newcastlebroon

I am a tad disappointed with the 'tic fans.

Only 10,000 are going to Milan :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am almost certain that NUFC took 12,000.

Reduced capacity for tonight isn't it?

Is the stadium not open at full capacity with what’s happened recently in Italian football?

You've upset an inbred Irishman now. Good job.

they're on a par with liverpool fans tbh

To a degree, you're correct. They are beginning to believe a bit of the 'special atmosphere' rubbish at Parkhead.

Two examples spring to mind immediately: versus Blackburn and Manure, you could hear a pin drop during both games as Celtic were played off the park.

Reduced capacity for tonight isn't it?

After checking it there are only 4500 away tickets available so its not a bad turnout, especially when coupled with the uncertainty as to whether the game was going to be switched to another venue.

Is the stadium not open at full capacity with what’s happened recently in Italian football?

well they cant be at old trafford and the san siro at the same time, so thats probably knocked a few thoosand off

Don't piss on me bonfire :icon_lol: I was going to wind up my Celtic mate something rotten after finding out how many fans were going:icon_lol:

To a degree, you're correct. They are beginning to believe a bit of the 'special atmosphere' rubbish at Parkhead.

Two examples spring to mind immediately: versus Blackburn and Manure, you could hear a pin drop during both games as Celtic were played off the park.

The same bollocks is spouted about a lot of clubs (Newcastle fans the most passionate/fanatical in the world etc.) but I have to say the atmosphere in the first half seemed to be electric against Milan, didn't see the second half so can't comment on that.

The same bollocks is spouted about a lot of clubs (Newcastle fans the most passionate/fanatical in the world etc.) but I have to say the atmosphere in the first half seemed to be electric against Milan, didn't see the second half so can't comment on that.

I have to admit it was one of the best atmospheres I have seen for quite some time and they deserve praise for that. Don't tell Mad-about-cocks though...

Very true. The fact is that when things are going well, football club fans come out of the woodwork and 'have always been there' and support their team all over the place. As soon as things go pear-shaped the soopafans fall away again.

Obviously ignoring the "rule of 6" that Celtic fans use tbh

Celtic fans were crap a few years ago when Parkhead was a third full for loads of games.

Bit like Newcastle, I can remember when our ground was a third full as well in the pre Keegan era.

No difference.

I think both sets of fans became disillusioned with the board and ambition shown by the respective clubs.

Celtic fans were crap a few years ago when Parkhead was a third full for loads of games.

Bit like Newcastle, I can remember when our ground was a third full as well in the pre Keegan era.

No difference.

I think both sets of fans became disillusioned with the board and ambition shown by the respective clubs.

Aye, I bet the Northumbrian wasn't one of them though :lol:

No difference.

Thats very true, if people think that things were bad now (and things should be better) they should have been around when there were games when 12,000 - 14,000 were in a crumbling ground with open terraces on every side.

Thats why I find it hard to criticise Hall and Keegan.

Edited by thenorthumbrian