Why So Negative?

wykikitoon

I was only dissapointed with the penalty. If we'd gone there 4-1 up then it would be tie over. 4-2 makes me nervous for two reasons.

1) We ALWAYS find a way to cock things up.

2) Roeder said he wants us to defend and counter meaning it's going to be painful and heart in mouth stuff. Plus, we're crap at it. We're much better having a go at teams, like last night.

This is my worry. Roeder returning to the long ball. When we kept the ball on the ground like Nobby advised in the paper we were awesome. But when Rodders made us play hump ball we were shit again.

Nobby for manager tbh.

I was only dissapointed with the penalty. If we'd gone there 4-1 up then it would be tie over. 4-2 makes me nervous for two reasons.

1) We ALWAYS find a way to cock things up.

2) Roeder said he wants us to defend and counter meaning it's going to be painful and heart in mouth stuff. Plus, we're crap at it. We're much better having a go at teams, like last night.

This is my worry. Roeder returning to the long ball. When we kept the ball on the ground like Nobby advised in the paper we were awesome. But when Rodders made us play hump ball we were shit again.

Exactly how we played.