facebook

andy_w_1986

ok then, im guessing most of probably wont be joining then.

If things get any more serious, give us a holla. Toontastic posse got yo back.

It'll be like in a film when the goodies are getting a kicking and all of a sudden the ones who you thought were sort of semi-baddies turn up like the cavalry and whoop some ass.

ok will do, thanks alot for the offer.

well being at uni i have alot of spare time, so as a joke i set up a group (kieran dyer is my hero) and as some of my mates from a flat upstairs were jealous that i was in charge of something they set up marcus bent group. This was all light hearted but then it started getting personal with jibes about each others mothers, this led to the intense rivalry. Basically there is no prize or winning target, my sole aim is to get so many members that their group looks pathetic and they have to concede that Kieran dyer is much more loved than marcus bent.

At the end of the day it could end up being quite a good group anyway with lots of members, there is always alot of funny discussion surrounding kieran dyer. so i recomend that anybody on facebook to join and spread the word, if not in facebook join up and spread the word anyway.

The time for pitting negro against negro for our own entertainment has long since passed. You should be ashamed of yourself...

well being at uni i have alot of spare time, so as a joke i set up a group (kieran dyer is my hero) and as some of my mates from a flat upstairs were jealous that i was in charge of something they set up marcus bent group. This was all light hearted but then it started getting personal with jibes about each others mothers, this led to the intense rivalry. Basically there is no prize or winning target, my sole aim is to get so many members that their group looks pathetic and they have to concede that Kieran dyer is much more loved than marcus bent.

At the end of the day it could end up being quite a good group anyway with lots of members, there is always alot of funny discussion surrounding kieran dyer. so i recomend that anybody on facebook to join and spread the word, if not in facebook join up and spread the word anyway.

The time for pitting negro against negro for our own entertainment has long since passed. You should be ashamed of yourself...

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, saw the Beardsley one myself the other day. Seriously though, andy_w_1986, is everything ok? Or is it just quiet before the storm?

is that code ?????????????? :lol:

Haha, saw the Beardsley one myself the other day. Seriously though, andy_w_1986, is everything ok? Or is it just quiet before the storm?

is that code ?????????????? :lol:

Have you not read what he's been saying? It's gang warfare out there man woman man!