Will Roeder be out on his arse..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and another thing; Leazes Mag, come out with an excuse for this you know nowt cunt.

<_<<_<B)

and how many times have you seen NUFC play, from Northern Ireland, you stupid twat <_<:D:D

I am pleased for you that you think being knocked out of a european competition is far more a disgrace than the 86 clubs who didn't even qualify ....

What an arsehole.

:lol::lol:

Never mind. Your bum chums will no doubt defend you tomorrow, as they are as stupid as you..... :lol:

Christ Almighty, just when I thought you couldn't embarrass yourself any more. Kudos.

You want your fucking head read.

:unsure::lol::lol: Nice one Leazes.

It's nice having Leazes around though, he's an endless source of amusement in these dull times. <_<

I'm seriously beginning to think Leazes is a club plant. I don't see why else he would defend the boards actions at all costs even when they are making the most fundamental of errors.

Would be typical of our club to employ such a senile old man for this purpose as well.

It's nice having Leazes around though, he's an endless source of amusement in these dull times. <_<

I'm seriously beginning to think Leazes is a club plant. I don't see why else he would defend the boards actions at all costs even when they are making the most fundamental of errors.

Would be typical of our club to employ such a senile old man for this purpose as well.

<_<

I think that now the injury list is diminishing and more and more players are availalable it's becoming increasingly apparent that Roeder does not seem to have the abilities needed to motivate, assemble, and mould them into a workmanlike team.

When you see the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd. etal stroking the ball around to players in open spaces and moving like a well-oiled machine and at times beautiful to watch, you have to think why the hell can't we do that, after all they're just running around and kicking a fucking ball.

Is it because we are like a wheel that hasn't fallen off but has too many broken spokes to run smoothly and the repair-man isn't a qualified spokes-man. :lol:

you forgot to add Luton, Wimbledon, Oxford, QPR, Coventry, Southampton, Ipswich, Norwich, West Brom,

Leicester, Watford..... to name a few, who all did this when they won trophies and qualified for europe when we did not, when we had a shit board.

Why not ? Oh.....its because you didn't know :icon_lol::unsure::unsure::D

HELLO, it's LeazesMag speaking out of his arse-hole again.

Well this time I will endeavour to lower myself to his low-level of intelligence, which will be extremely difficult as I've never crawled in a sewer-pipe before

SO, not only do you have a low-level of intelligence LeazesMag, you are also absolutely fucking stupid.

If you read my post before you started spouting your shit-nonsense you would have seen that I used the word 'etal'.

'Etal' is a scholarly abbreviation of the Latin phrase 'Et Alia' which means 'and others' and is commonly used when you don't want to name 'all the others'.

Do you get it stupid, using 'etal' covered all those 'other names' you mention.

You should give a little thought to what kind of shit you want to try and shovel my way in case there's a fucking big hole in your shovel and you're going to get the shit all over your boots.

Your lack of intelligence is only surpassed by your overwhelming egotistical stupidity and fixations.

I'm not loathe to say this but you are the stupidist fucking person I've ever met outside a fucking loony-bin.

And I'm sure we are going to enjoy your shit-stupid attempts to do some damage control now that the shits hit the fan and it's all over you.

Well I never, LeazesMag hasn't responded to my post yet. Perhaps he has recently accrued enough common-sense to realise that he is continuously making a laughing-stock of himself and not gaining any credibility with his R&R(repititious rubbish).

...and another thing; Leazes Mag, come out with an excuse for this you know nowt cunt.

:unsure::unsure::D

and how many times have you seen NUFC play, from Northern Ireland, you stupid twat :icon_lol::lol::lol:

I am pleased for you that you think being knocked out of a european competition is far more a disgrace than the 86 clubs who didn't even qualify ....

What an arsehole.

:lol::lol:

Never mind. Your bum chums will no doubt defend you tomorrow, as they are as stupid as you..... :lol:

OMG :lol: