Margaret Thatcher movie planned

Happy Face

Does she really warrant this vitriol? It seems a bit lazy. I wouldn't know personally, but isn't there a case to be made that the unions had grown out of control and needed to be dealt with?

Well she fucked them unions alright and thanks to Maggie you've got employment agencies all over the shop making money out of poor cunts just trying to make a living and companies hiring and firing on a whim as its been made so easy for them, (most of these blokes are earning far less then permanent employees). Maggie also privatised the utilities and made a quick and easy buck and encouraged people to buy shares and get mortgages so they'd have have to work no matter what, (hence the poor buggers working for these agencies on little more than the minimum wage because they'll be chucked out their home by the bank if they spend time looking for a proper job). Basically a company can do whatever the fuck they like, I should know, 2 bastard days notice of a change in shift pattern and £260 a month pay cut and a completely lacklustre response from a joke union. We've the best economy in Europe I believe, or we had the best economy in Europe. We've also got the worst working conditions and work the longest hours and if told to eat shit, must sit down and open wide and swallow it all. The lengths this fucker went to nail the Miners was unreal, Policemen made fortunes as she more or less matched every striker with a cunt with a baton and a licence to use it at some picket lines. She had the backing in the media of utter cunts like Kelvin Mckenzie demonising any fucker who had sympathies to the miners or was anti-Thatcher.

In the North-East orders for ships never seemed to go to Tyneside as there was no way it could gain any votes for her up here if she or her party did. Unemployment in the North-East was a 'price worth paying', her mate Tebbit told people like my dad to 'get on their bikes' and look for a job, when people affected by closing down their industries complained they were just 'moaning minnies'.

She was no friend to the working man nor the North-East.

Does she really warrant this vitriol? It seems a bit lazy. I wouldn't know personally, but isn't there a case to be made that the unions had grown out of control and needed to be dealt with?

Well she fucked them unions alright and thanks to Maggie you've got employment agencies all over the shop making money out of poor cunts just trying to make a living and companies hiring and firing on a whim as its been made so easy for them, (most of these blokes are earning far less then permanent employees). Maggie also privatised the utilities and made a quick and easy buck and encouraged people to buy shares and get mortgages so they'd have have to work no matter what, (hence the poor buggers working for these agencies on little more than the minimum wage because they'll be chucked out their home by the bank if they spend time looking for a proper job). Basically a company can do whatever the fuck they like, I should know, 2 bastard days notice of a change in shift pattern and £260 a month pay cut and a completely lacklustre response from a joke union. We've the best economy in Europe I believe, or we had the best economy in Europe. We've also got the worst working conditions and work the longest hours and if told to eat shit, must sit down and open wide and swallow it all. The lengths this fucker went to nail the Miners was unreal, Policemen made fortunes as she more or less matched every striker with a cunt with a baton and a licence to use it at some picket lines. She had the backing in the media of utter cunts like Kelvin Mckenzie demonising any fucker who had sympathies to the miners or was anti-Thatcher.

In the North-East orders for ships never seemed to go to Tyneside as there was no way it could gain any votes for her up here if she or her party did. Unemployment in the North-East was a 'price worth paying', her mate Tebbit told people like my dad to 'get on their bikes' and look for a job, when people affected by closing down their industries complained they were just 'moaning minnies'.

Get in there my son, give the dying face bitch it where it hurts :lol:

Get in there my son, give the dying face bitch it where it hurts :rolleyes:

Post of the decade from Walkerville's answer to Wolfie Smith :lol:

Seriously, Howman is completely correct about all this. If you in any way get your hands dirty for a living in this country you're treated like fuckin shite and it all goes back to Thatcher.

Get in there my son, give the dying face bitch it where it hurts :rolleyes:

Post of the decade from Walkerville's answer to Wolfie Smith :lol:

Seriously, Howman is completely correct about all this. If you in any way get your hands dirty for a living in this country you're treated like fuckin shite and it all goes back to Thatcher.

Superb.

Simply superb.

I also blame her directly for the creation of the " underclass" in this country. By not replacing the social housing she sold off, the housing stock was , and still is, woefully inadequate. This led to sink estates growing where once thriving communities existed.

I've said before, and will say again, when she goes Downstairs to meet her hero, I'll be making a trip to piss on her grave.

She gets a lot of sympathetic plaudits for the Falklands campaign as well does wor Maggie. The thing is the Armed services were down to the bare bones as they were radically cut down by her party and the truth is, a better armed garrison at the Falklands and the Argintenians never have attempted it in the first place. We were so weakened that we seriously got out jail down there, one more ship going down and the plug would've been pulled, they were there for for the taking.

Anyway, to further expand on Maggie and her legacy, you need to ask one more vital question,

Nick, do you think a film about Mrs Thatcher is a good thing or a bad thing?

Get in there my son, give the dying face bitch it where it hurts :)

Post of the decade from Walkerville's answer to Wolfie Smith :D

Superb.

Simply superb.

I also blame her directly for the creation of the " underclass" in this country. By not replacing the social housing she sold off, the housing stock was , and still is, woefully inadequate.This led to sink estates growing where once thriving communities existed.

I've said before, and will say again, when she goes Downstairs to meet her hero, I'll be making a trip to piss on her grave.

Good point, Fist.

The horrible witch has cost this country fuck knows how many hundreds of millions of pounds, the housing situation,combined with massive unemployment, led to the emergence of Benefit culture, people living their entire adults off the State.

It always makes me laugh/seeth when the Tories have a go at "benefit scroungers", they created the fuckers !

God I detest that woman with a passion. :D

Well if they add in the fact that Thatcher threatened Mitterand with Nuking the Argies unless he gave the UK the codes to the french missiles that were starting to destroy our fleet then it should be interesting.

Mitterand also got agreement for the channel tunnel to be made on the back of that deal.

Which codes would this be, then???? :D:)

I thought exocets are radar-based missiles and the bombs that were dropped on Ardent, Antelope etc were just pilot aimed.

Where's Rob when you need him?

it's an inertially guided system, the basic co-ordinates of the target are input, then it switches to radar late in its path.

Rob would make something up anyway :)

correct on both counts dear boy............... needs a fix from another radar to start it in the correct direction

Well if they add in the fact that Thatcher threatened Mitterand with Nuking the Argies unless he gave the UK the codes to the french missiles that were starting to destroy our fleet then it should be interesting.

Mitterand also got agreement for the channel tunnel to be made on the back of that deal.

Which codes would this be, then???? :D:)

I thought exocets are radar-based missiles and the bombs that were dropped on Ardent, Antelope etc were just pilot aimed.

Where's Rob when you need him?

it's an inertially guided system, the basic co-ordinates of the target are input, then it switches to radar late in its path.

Rob would make something up anyway :)

correct on both counts dear boy............... needs a fix from another radar to start it in the correct direction

erm .....