Louis Theroux 9pm BBC2 tonight

DanTheMan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought cult leaders were charismatic, persuasive, intelligent people whose friendly but persistent arguments could win over even smarter than average people. But I can't fathom how Phelps has been able to convince anyone to follow his lead, he didn't have a single debating tool in his grasp other than shouting down and insulting anyone who asks him a question. He must've been Lawrence of Arabia'd by a soldier in his past.

I know what you mean but i think in this case you will always find enough bible bashers who have such a hatred of gays that really any old tosspot could get them into his cult as they are so consumed by their hatred.

His process probably didn't require much more than: "Hey guys, fancy becoming proffesional homophobes" followed by explaning what "homophobe meant to the dickheads he's surrounded by and then everyone going "Hell yeah!"

Also with this cunt, oops i mean cult they're nearly all family so he can start brainwashing from day one and doesn't need to be convincing at all as his brainpower is perfectly matches to that of a toddler!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

the (I presume) eldest daughter... would you?

Errr.....no! :o

Yeah, me neither ;)

:nufc:

Yes you would. It would have the added benefit of convincing her she's going to burn in hell for an eternity afterwards too, although in your case she may feel she has already paid her penance.

Yeah, me neither ;)

:suicide:

Yes you would. It would have the added benefit of convincing her she's going to burn in hell for an eternity afterwards too, although in your case she may feel she has already paid her penance.

it'd be a change, normally it's me feeling guilty after making the old beast with two backs :nufc:

Yeah, me neither :nufc:

B)

it'd be a change, normally it's me feeling guilty after making the old beast with two backs :suicide:

I suspect the lasses are too busy feeling squashed to feel guilty. ;)

B)

it'd be a change, normally it's me feeling guilty after making the old beast with two backs :suicide:

you suggesting I go on top? balls to that, far too much effort, miladdio!

anyway, better for them to be out of breath than find a ginger pube in between their teeth

Yeah, me neither :suicide:

:angry:

it'd be a change, normally it's me feeling guilty after making the old beast with two backs B)

anyway, better for them to be out of breath than find a ginger pube in between their teeth

B)

it'd be a change, normally it's me feeling guilty after making the old beast with two backs B)

Out of breath. I'm talking crush injuries here daft lad! You're a one-man tsunami! :suicide:

:P

it'd be a change, normally it's me feeling guilty after making the old beast with two backs :angry:

They should speak to your lad about that tbh. B)

it'd be a change, normally it's me feeling guilty after making the old beast with two backs :P

ginger pubes !!!! none in my house :angry:

Out of breath. I'm talking crush injuries here daft lad! You're a one-man tsunami! :o

I likes a cushion when ahm pushin'

;)

anyway, you can hush... you could power a small town with the amount of static and copper wiring in one of your 30 second sweaty bump-fests :nufc:

that amount of electricity is just plain dangerous!

it'd be a change, normally it's me feeling guilty after making the old beast with two backs :P

ginger pubes !!!! none in my house :angry:

Where are you posting from like?

where's that picture of the ginger cat who's fur has been shawn... (shawn... is that word I'm looking for... instead of "Shaven"... I'm right with shawn aren't I?")

where's that picture of the ginger cat who's fur has been shawn... (shawn... is that word I'm looking for... instead of "Shaven"... I'm right with shawn aren't I?")

shorn ...I think you'll find !!!

I watched it tonight, it reinforced every opinion I had on fundementalist religions, and that most christians are very un-christlike.

I watched it tonight, it reinforced every opinion I had on fundementalist religions, and that most christians are very un-christlike.

None of them are Jewish for a start :o

None of them are Jewish for a start :o

You know what I mean :o