IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah! Im off up tha hills in 10mins for the day walking around pretending to be adventurous & athletic (while wheezing and reaching into my bag for a coffee/sarnie). Best bits the end though when we find the pub and have a pint outside. Lush. Looking like a canny day again as well.

The View are canny live like, have seen them twice....it's a lovely day, might take the mutley out along the Tyne later :lol:

I expect them to be good Radgi I'm just gutted basically I'm at work all weekend. :razz:

Then again can't really complain as my job is a pile of piss compared to the work Nurse Lennon is doing.

The View are canny live like, have seen them twice....it's a lovely day, might take the mutley out along the Tyne later :lol:

I expect them to be good Radgi I'm just gutted basically I'm at work all weekend. :)

Then again can't really complain as my job is a pile of piss compared to the work Nurse Lennon is doing.

our Catmag is a true saint like.... :razz: and no comedy wink either !

You two talking about me when I'm not here? :lol:

I'm far from being a saint. It's a job at the end of the day and I have to do it, so I may aswell do it with a happy heart.

You two talking about me when I'm not here? :lol:

I'm far from being a saint. It's a job at the end of the day and I have to do it, so I may aswell do it with a happy heart.

yes me dear but only in a good way (unlike people talking about me when I'm not here ) , agreed , a jobs a job but if you do it happily you do it well :razz: you can anaesthetise (sp)me any time !!

Edited by Radgina

You two talking about me when I'm not here? :razz:

yes me dear but only in a good way (unlike people talking about me when I'm not here ) , agreed , a jobs a job but if you do it happily you do it well :) you can anaesthetise (sp)me any time !!

It would be my pleasure. And I'd make sure you got plenty morphine :lol:

Does anyone else Accidentally eat meat on good friday all the time?

Happens to me a lot like,

I say ''im not gonna eat meat''

and then realise i just took a bite out of a fresh heathen sandwhich :lol:

Does anyone else Accidentally eat meat on good friday all the time?

Happens to me a lot like,

I say ''im not gonna eat meat''

and then realise i just took a bite out of a fresh heathen sandwhich :)

:lol: you'll go straight to hell in a handcart :razz:

All this talk about drinking on Good Friday, Jesus gave his life for you fuckers and you can't even go one day without alcohol? They'd better start making more spots in hell for the lot of ya. :lol:

You can drink man!

Cant you?

Err im still pissed of last night :lol:

yes you can, says nowt in the Bible about not drinking on Good Friday :razz:

I presumed as a day of abstinence you can't drink though if someone wishes to correct me on that they'd be more than welcome as its a fucking fantastic day for a few beers.

No alcohol, no meat, no treats, no nowt.

Can't fucking wait til Sunday. I'm gonna be like Augustus Gloop in the chocolate factory :lol: