Happy St George's Day

Radgina

The Fop = Humourless Albert Logic clique seems to be taking on new members at quite a rate. :razz:

Only makes me more determined to be frank, and the whole thing more enjoyable tbf, one lone voice against the tide of idiocy. :nufc:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :headphonedance:)

You're now even more determined to be a boring humourless twat? I'm honestly not sure that that's possible. :first:

Again true to form (although I suppose that would be the very height of "wit" on these forums, yes? :nufc:).

Come on think of some other tactic please. :friends:

(I believe in you, you can do it!)

Would calling you a boring patronising twat constitute a change of tactics? :lol:

Nope that would be par for the course I suspect. :good:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fop = Humourless Albert Logic clique seems to be taking on new members at quite a rate. :razz:

Only makes me more determined to be frank, and the whole thing more enjoyable tbf, one lone voice against the tide of idiocy. :nufc:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :first:)

Fop man, give your head a shake. Personally I've never noticed this side to you before but your acting like a humourless dick today for some reason.

Ah I see so point something out, and then being attacked for it is "acting like a humourless dick" is it? Ok. :nufc:

Me: What do you call a three legged donkey?

Fop: Dunno

Me: A wonky

Fop: But why would you call it a wonky? The fact that it has three legs doesn't detract from the fact that it is still a donkey. Losing a limb doesn't cause an animal to change species, and besides, I'm not sure that there even exists a species known as "wonky". If you mean losing the limb will have affected its ability to stand up straight, you should consider the example of other animals that lose limbs and the amazing ability that nature has to adjust to adversity. There's a very good chance that your three-legged donkey would learn to adapt and would be able to walk and stand straight, thereby rendering the wonky label redundant.

Ooo a strawman, see I KNEW you could do i if you tried. :lol:

FFS, if you don't like it here then fuck off elsewhere, it's not that hard to do is it?

Who would you gang up on and group masturbate over then? :nufc:

Edited by Fop

jesus Fop, get over your victim complex, I get ribbed to dithery and back, you don't see me crying into my milk now do you.

p.s. I'm not fat

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :first:)

Fop man, give your head a shake. Personally I've never noticed this side to you before but your acting like a humourless dick today for some reason.

Ah I see so point something out, and then being attacked for it is "acting like a humourless dick" is it? Ok. :nufc:

Fop: But why would you call it a wonky? The fact that it has three legs doesn't detract from the fact that it is still a donkey. Losing a limb doesn't cause an animal to change species, and besides, I'm not sure that there even exists a species known as "wonky". If you mean losing the limb will have affected its ability to stand up straight, you should consider the example of other animals that lose limbs and the amazing ability that nature has to adjust to adversity. There's a very good chance that your three-legged donkey would learn to adapt and would be able to walk and stand straight, thereby rendering the wonky label redundant.

Effectively pointing out that that's exactly what you did to SLP's "joke". Honestly Fop, you are acting like a complete and utter prick. And you can call me telling you that you're acting like a prick "more of the same tactic" etc. if you like, but in reality it's just honesty. I know you think everyone else is just ganging up on you to tell you that you're acting like a prick too, but again, they're just pointing out what is obvious to everyone but you.

Keep on "raging against the toontastic machine" if you like though.

jesus Fop, get over your victim complex, I get ribbed to dithery and back, you don't see me crying into my milk now do you.

p.s. I'm not fat

Who is crying? I'm kinda enjoying it. :nufc:

(I am pointing it out however and usually people don't like that sort of truth - I mean objectively what does say Gemmial bring to the table but Ner ne ner ne ner ner? Honestly?)

p.s. I'm not fat

Who is crying? I'm kinda enjoying it. :nufc:

(I am pointing it out however and usually people don't like that sort of truth - I mean objectively what does say Gemmial bring to the table but Ner ne ner ne ner ner? Honestly?)

Yeah, that's right, you're just exposing us all to the truth, Fop. In the most boring way imaginable.

And I'm biased, but I would sooner read one of my posts than one of yours any day of the week. :lol::razz::nufc:

The Fop = Humourless Albert Logic clique seems to be taking on new members at quite a rate. :nufc:

Only makes me more determined to be frank, and the whole thing more enjoyable tbf, one lone voice against the tide of idiocy. :first:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :help:)

Effectively pointing out that that's exactly what you did to SLP's "joke".

Hmm... you think that's a great "joke" do you? Satirical comment maybe, but I can't think of much great satire that is based upon bollocks (unless of course he is cleverly lampooning himself :razz:).

But if that is the sort of thing that has you rolling around on the floor then..... well actually maybe that isn't so shocking. B)

Honestly Fop, you are acting like a complete and utter prick.

And you're acting like you always do I see. :friends:

And you can call me telling you that you're acting like a prick "more of the same tactic" etc. if you like, but in reality it's just honesty.

I know I'm being honest by pointing your Ner ne ner ner-ism out, glad you agree. :good:

I know you think everyone else is just ganging up on you to tell you that you're acting like a prick too, but again, they're just pointing out what is obvious to everyone but you.

Ah I see the mob is always right is it? Hehe I'll keep that little gem in mind. :headphonedance:

Edited by Fop

p.s. I'm not fat

Who is crying? I'm kinda enjoying it. :lol:

Gemmill's got a sense of humour, that's what he brings. As you haven't got one, you can't see this. And yes, you can picture me stroking his gonads if that's what turns you on. :nufc:

The Fop = Humourless Albert Logic clique seems to be taking on new members at quite a rate. :nufc:

Only makes me more determined to be frank, and the whole thing more enjoyable tbf, one lone voice against the tide of idiocy. :first:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :help:)

Effectively pointing out that that's exactly what you did to SLP's "joke".

Hmm... you think that's a great "joke" do you? Satirical comment maybe, but I can't think of much great satire that is based upon bollocks (unless of course he is cleverly lampooning himself :razz:).

But if that is the sort of thing that has you rolling around on the floor then..... well actually make that isn't so shocking. B)

Honestly Fop, you are acting like a complete and utter prick.

And you're acting like you always do I see. :friends:

And you can call me telling you that you're acting like a prick "more of the same tactic" etc. if you like, but in reality it's just honesty.

I know I'm being honest by pointing you're Ner ne ner ner ism out, glad you agree. :good:

I know you think everyone else is just ganging up on you to tell you that you're acting like a prick too, but again, they're just pointing out what is obvious to everyone but you.

Ah I see the mob is always right is it? Hehe I'll keep that little gem in mind. :headphonedance:

It's like arguing with the class nerd. All acne and shit comebacks.

p.s. I'm not fat

Who is crying? I'm kinda enjoying it. :lol:

Yeah, that's right, you're just exposing us all to the truth, Fop. In the most boring way imaginable.

And I'm biased, but I would sooner read one of my posts than one of yours any day of the week. :razz::nufc::first:

The irony of being called boring by you (given your astoundingly limited and predictable range of responses) is quite wonderful. :friends:

(and again you're using emoticons your hypocrisy knows no bounds :nufc::good: )

Edited by Fop

It's like arguing with the class nerd. All acne and shit comebacks.

Hehe again basically insults with Ner ne ner ne ner ner, I see. :lol:

But the acne one is getting dangerously close to pooey pants, go on you know you want to. :nufc:

I give up. I'm just trying to point out that you're coming across like a boring arsewipe, but you're not having it. Keep on doing what you're doing instead. People seem to really enjoy reading what you have to say.

Genuinely I think Gemmil comes as nice break from the mutual congratulation that makes places like NO so indescribably dull. Of course he can be a miserly fuck at times, but so what? Better that than the crappy "OMFG your amasing how ded smart and shit !1onelol"

oh and Fop, despite your claims to the contrary, you are pretty dull.

p.s. I'm not fat

Nor are you 6ft tall! :nufc:

p.s. I'm not fat

Nor are you 6ft tall! :lol:

shuttit rodent. :nufc:

I give up. I'm just trying to point out that you're coming across like a boring arsewipe, but you're not having it. Keep on doing what you're doing instead. People seem to really enjoy reading what you have to say.

And still same old boring standard issue insult + ner ne ner ner, without realising you are what you "condemn" (although in a slightly different and frankly less intelligent context). :nufc:

And still same old boring standard issue insult + ner ne ner ner, without realising you are what you "condemn" (although in a slightly different and frankly less intelligent context). :nufc:

Like I say, I give up. You're battering me with a stick called dullness and I can take no more.

Genuinely I think Gemmil comes as nice break from the mutual congratulation that makes places like NO so indescribably dull. Of course he can be a miserly fuck at times, but so what? Better that than the crappy "OMFG your amasing how ded smart and shit !1onelol"

See one DvD sale there. :nufc:

oh and Fop, despite your claims to the contrary, you are pretty dull.

When have I "claimed" I'm not dull? I don't think I've registered an opinion either way.

Not that it actually matters to me and more than pooey pants would, but it's nice to see where you've said stuff you haven't said. :lol:

p.s. I'm not fat

Nor are you 6ft tall! :razz:

shuttit rodent. :nufc:

:nufc::lol:

Like I say, I give up. You're battering me with a stick called dullness and I can take no more.

Again insult + Ner ne ner ner. :lol:

But now you've gone and stolen someone else's word, for shame, what will he use now? :razz: