Happy St George's Day

Radgina

I reckon Fop is secretly German. "But zis joke you say cannot be fanny, for it is INKORREKT!"

Reminds me of Ang Lee's humourless response to Stewart Lee's Hulk joke...

"But "Ang Lee" and "Angry" are completely different words!"

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Fop is secretly German. "But zis joke you say cannot be fanny, for it is INKORREKT!"

Reminds me of Ang Lee's humourless response to Stewart Lee's Hulk joke...

"But "Ang Lee" and "Angry" are completely different words!"

Or David Brent's reaction to "Bubble's" joke in the Office Christmas special.

Aye, should be a bank holiday. St George, one Muslim who didn't come to England!

He was a wee bit before Islam, so unless he was also a time traveler that would have been difficult.

His only real connection to Islam is the cunning way they integrated most everything that came before, whilst either slightly or completely marginalizing it (as do many religions but Islam is a masterclass).

Although he (the historical version) doesn't have much to do with England either, but then neither do many patron saints (Do you think St. Andrew was Scottish? Although St David was "welsh").

I don't get it.

The Fop = Humourless Albert Logic clique seems to be taking on new members at quite a rate. :nufc:

Only makes me more determined to be frank, and the whole thing more enjoyable tbf, one lone voice against the tide of idiocy. :lol:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :razz:)

The Fop = Humourless Albert Logic clique seems to be taking on new members at quite a rate. :nufc:

Only makes me more determined to be frank, and the whole thing more enjoyable tbf, one lone voice against the tide of idiocy. :lol:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :razz:)

Fop man, give your head a shake. Personally I've never noticed this side to you before but your acting like a humourless dick today for some reason.

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :nufc:)

You're now even more determined to be a boring humourless twat? I'm honestly not sure that that's possible. :razz:

I reckon part of the problem is politicians don't live in the real world. I was talking to Alan Campbell (Tynemouth MP) last year and he didn't even know what a charver was or that there was a problem on the metros.

I reckon part of the problem is politicians don't live in the real world. I was talking to Alan Campbell (Tynemouth MP) last year and he didn't even know what a charver was or that there was a problem on the metros.

Fuck, wrong thread!

The Fop = Humourless Albert Logic clique seems to be taking on new members at quite a rate. :lol:

Only makes me more determined to be frank, and the whole thing more enjoyable tbf, one lone voice against the tide of idiocy. :razz:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :nufc:)

Fop man, give your head a shake. Personally I've never noticed this side to you before but your acting like a humourless dick today for some reason.

Ah I see so point something out, and then being attacked for it is "acting like a humourless dick" is it? Ok. :nufc:

The Fop = Humourless Albert Logic clique seems to be taking on new members at quite a rate. :lol:

Only makes me more determined to be frank, and the whole thing more enjoyable tbf, one lone voice against the tide of idiocy. :razz:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :friends:)

You're now even more determined to be a boring humourless twat? I'm honestly not sure that that's possible. :nufc:

Again true to form (although I suppose that would be the very height of "wit" on these forums, yes? :nufc:).

Come on think of some other tactic please. :first:

(I believe in you, you can do it!)

Ah I see so point something out, and then being attacked for it is "acting like a humourless dick" is it? Ok. :nufc:

Me: What do you call a three legged donkey?

Fop: Dunno

Me: A wonky

Fop: But why would you call it a wonky? The fact that it has three legs doesn't detract from the fact that it is still a donkey. Losing a limb doesn't cause an animal to change species, and besides, I'm not sure that there even exists a species known as "wonky". If you mean losing the limb will have affected its ability to stand up straight, you should consider the example of other animals that lose limbs and the amazing ability that nature has to adjust to adversity. There's a very good chance that your three-legged donkey would learn to adapt and would be able to walk and stand straight, thereby rendering the wonky label redundant.

The Fop = Humourless Albert Logic clique seems to be taking on new members at quite a rate. :razz:

Only makes me more determined to be frank, and the whole thing more enjoyable tbf, one lone voice against the tide of idiocy. :nufc:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :good:)

You're now even more determined to be a boring humourless twat? I'm honestly not sure that that's possible. :first:

Again true to form (although I suppose that would be the very height of "wit" on these forums, yes? :nufc:).

Come on think of some other tactic please. :friends:

(I believe in you, you can do it!)

Would calling you a boring patronising twat constitute a change of tactics? :lol:

Only makes me more determined to be frank, and the whole thing more enjoyable tbf, one lone voice against the tide of idiocy. :nufc:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :first:)

Fop: But why would you call it a wonky? The fact that it has three legs doesn't detract from the fact that it is still a donkey. Losing a limb doesn't cause an animal to change species, and besides, I'm not sure that there even exists a species known as "wonky". If you mean losing the limb will have affected its ability to stand up straight, you should consider the example of other animals that lose limbs and the amazing ability that nature has to adjust to adversity. There's a very good chance that your three-legged donkey would learn to adapt and would be able to walk and stand straight, thereby rendering the wonky label redundant.

:razz:

*strokes Gemmills gonads*

The Fop = Humourless Albert Logic clique seems to be taking on new members at quite a rate. :razz:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :first:)

:lol:

Meenzer should have posted that.

:lol:

Meenzer should have posted that.

He's too busy cupping while SLP strokes.