Tomorrow morning

sweetleftpeg

Aye, heard the beer is canny strong. Sticking to bottles, the pints could destroy me. Apparently you have two choices; Sports Bars or Titty Clubs.

Went there for a mate's 21st. Atlas is good for a bit of, ahem, entertainment.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101

Hope ya have a belta time, you can tell us all about when ya get back, just as long as your lass doesnt read these threads :lol:

Guest alex

Me too.

Its like 50p a pint for fucks sake.

:lol: I love that mentality. Like flying to Prague for a weekend on the piss would actually save you money.

Me too.

:lol: I love that mentality. Like flying to Prague for a weekend on the piss would actually save you money.

A friend had a stag do in Budapest, and ended up paying a hundred quid to see a lap dance, held to ransom by some gorilla bouncers.

SLP could have always gone to Prague in Whitley Bay and saved himself a fortune like.

Me too.

A friend had a stag do in Budapest, and ended up paying a hundred quid to see a lap dance, held to ransom by some gorilla bouncers.

SLP could have always gone to Prague in Whitley Bay and saved himself a fortune like.

I warned SLP about the "Coloured " gentleman who lounge on street corners in Prague:D

Me too.

I warned SLP about the "Coloured " gentleman who lounge on street corners in Prague:D

What colour were they again Radgi?

Me too.

I think I meant to say Black but tried to be pc ????

Me too.

;) Please tell me you're taking the piss.

char_garath.jpg

Guest alex

Me too.

Black is more pc/acceptable man woman man!

Me too.

now you see, therin lies the problem as my black mate prefers to be called coloured rather than black so you can't win either fucking way ??

Guest alex

Me too.

now you see, therin lies the problem as my black mate prefers to be called coloured rather than black so you can't win either fucking way ??

I would say that is pretty unusual and not in keeping with most black people I've spoken to about it / heard on TV etc. It's quite old-fashioned.

Me too.

I would say that is pretty unusual and not in keeping with most black people I've spoken to about it / heard on TV etc. It's quite old-fashioned.

ok...point taken.., I will use the term black when referring to anyone but her .

Guest alex

Me too.

ok...point taken.., I will use the term black when referring to anyone but her .

You're just an old-fashioned girl tbh ;)

Guest alex

We're all "coloured". I'm pinkish.

Well, I think that's why it's deemed offensive isn't it? I.e. everyone is, as you say, 'coloured'. I did actually overhear a couple of black lad and lass (students I assumed) discussing this when I was in The Tanners in Byker a while back. They both thought it was offensive and preferred 'black'.

Being Colored:

When I was born...I was BLACK.

When I grew up...I was BLACK.

When I am sick...I am BLACK

When I go out in the sun...I am BLACK.

When I go out in the cold...I am BLACK.

When I die...I am BLACK.

BUT YOU WHITE FOLK :

When you are born...You are PINK.

When you grow up...You are PEACH.

When you are sick...You are GREEN.

When you go out in the cold...You are BLUE.

When you are scared... You are WHITE.

When you go out in the sun...You are RED.

When you die...You turn PURPLE.

And you have the nerve to call me "COLORED"!

Let's kick racism out of Toontastic. :lol:

We're all "coloured". I'm pinkish.

Well, I think that's why it's deemed offensive isn't it? I.e. everyone is, as you say, 'coloured'. I did actually overhear a couple of black lad and lass (students I assumed) discussing this when I was in The Tanners in Byker a while back. They both thought it was offensive and preferred 'black'.

That's the reason plus connotations to the troubles in the deep south of the US. It's ridiculously old fashioned tbh. Black, African decent, etc are better terms.

Being Colored:

When I was born...I was BLACK.

When I grew up...I was BLACK.

When I am sick...I am BLACK

When I go out in the sun...I am BLACK.

When I go out in the cold...I am BLACK.

When I die...I am BLACK.

BUT YOU WHITE FOLK :

When you are born...You are PINK.

When you grow up...You are PEACH.

When you are sick...You are GREEN.

When you go out in the cold...You are BLUE.

When you are scared... You are WHITE.

When you go out in the sun...You are RED.

When you die...You turn PURPLE.

And you have the nerve to call me "COLORED"!

Let's kick racism out of Toontastic. ;)

:lol: Like it. But we all bleed red (except for Bobby Robson who bleeds black and white).