Freddy on Owen

nufc4ever

So basically Shepherd jokingly says that he'll carry him back to Anfield then goes on to say how Owen's a decent lad but his agent is a tit?

Bit of a none story.

So basically Shepherd jokingly says that he'll carry him back to Anfield then goes on to say how Owen's a decent lad but his agent is a tit?

Bit of a none story.

Sorry like.

Bit of a none story.

Sorry like.

I'm not getting at you, if you hadn't have posted it I probably would of. It's just a bit of nothing.

Makes Shepherd look like a decent bloke.

Exactly. When he tries to be professional he comes across as a tit but there he seems dead on, has a bit of a laugh, says Owen is a good fella and says his agent is a prick. If he had've released this as his comment on the story he would've come across a whole lot better.

Can't watch til I get home. What's the business with "yeeeeahhh"? Is he a bit of a Brent or something?

As he drives off, he just shouts "Yeeeahhh".

"I've got them all by the balls!"

51% of them anyway ..

Shepherd is very fucking lucky that they kept the bit in with him saying that Owen is a decent lad, if they had've just shown the "I'll carry him back" bit it would've looked very bad.

Thinks it's bad full stop.A proper chairman wouldn't even entertain that kind of carry on,just shows the kind of bloke who is running/ruining Newcastle United FC.

I like a bit craic,but what was all that about?he should stick to the rag n bone cart with craic like that.

Following the internet broadcast of a video clip containing footage of Newcastle United chairman Freddy Shepherd, the club has issued the following response:

Anyone who has seen this video clip will immediately regard it for exactly what it is.

It's nothing more than tongue-in-cheek banter in the most light-hearted fashion that nobody could take remotely seriously or try to misinterpret.

The chairman shows just how approachable he is by having a laugh with a couple of football fans, and Geordies and Liverpool supporters are world renowned for enjoying a joke and sharing a sense of humour after all.

What i should have said was,there is a time and place to have a bit banter like that,not when you've just had thousands of fans outside the ground chanting that your a fat greedy bastard.

I must be wrong tho,cause it seems like most are changing their minds on the bloke because of this.

Pathetic..nee wonder others think what they do about NUFC fans

i dont get it

' I'll carry him back myself' ??? does that mean he wants shut of him or am i being thick like

either way it aint very funny like, pleased he said no to 9 million, if only i could trust him eh

I must be wrong tho,cause it seems like most are changing their minds on the bloke because of this.

Who exactly has changed their mind out him? It's good to see him having a bit of banter but I don't think it has changed anyone's mind that he's a fuckwit of the highest order.

Following the internet broadcast of a video clip containing footage of Newcastle United chairman Freddy Shepherd, the club has issued the following response:

Anyone who has seen this video clip will immediately regard it for exactly what it is.

It's nothing more than tongue-in-cheek banter in the most light-hearted fashion that nobody could take remotely seriously or try to misinterpret.

The chairman shows just how approachable he is by having a laugh with a couple of football fans, and Geordies and Liverpool supporters are world renowned for enjoying a joke and sharing a sense of humour after all.

Following the shite pathetic and clueless season of Newcastle United and the comical chairman Freddy Shepherd, the club has issued the following response:

Anyone who has seen all the games will immediately regard them for exactly what they are.

It's nothing more than tongue-in-cheek,piss taking football in the most light-hearted fashion that nobody could take remotely seriously or try to misinterpret.

The chairman shows just how approachable he is by having thousands of football fans chanting for his head, and Geordie supporters are world renowned for enjoying a joke and sharing a sense of humour after all.

The audio was on Five Live at 3.30pm under the story 'Freddy Shepherd has been involved in new controversy regarding the future of Michael Owen'. You'll never guess what, yes that's right, they only play the bit where he says he'll carry him there. :D