Thanks Jimbo

Greg

Bloody hell man Greg, I'm impressed with the brave and bold way you're dealing with all this. I've had similar problems, and I'm not out the woods yet, although I've been told in my case it's not testicular cancer, but it's a worry that I could be facing the same fate as Ally (who again mate, hats off to you for your attitude to the whole thing). The past 10 months have been a pretty worrying time for me, in and out of hospitals for tests which they've fucked up twice, which just prolongs the misery.

Hope you get it all sorted, and are on the mend now. <_<

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish catmag was coming round everyweek to check my balls!!!11

Dream on! :blink:

Couldn't be a district nurse like. Too many leg ulcers and manual evacuations for my liking.....

Plus it's not as if Vic has any balls to check. <_<

Bloody hell man Greg, I'm impressed with the brave and bold way you're dealing with all this. I've had similar problems, and I'm not out the woods yet, although I've been told in my case it's not testicular cancer, but it's a worry that I could be facing the same fate as Ally (who again mate, hats off to you for your attitude to the whole thing). The past 10 months have been a pretty worrying time for me, in and out of hospitals for tests which they've fucked up twice, which just prolongs the misery.

Hope you get it all sorted, and are on the mend now. <_<

The hardest thing was the first time I dropped my pants to the nurse after that I've been pretty comfortable with everything.

10 months seems like quite a long time, in and out.. I hope everything is fine in the end for you.

Cheers guys. I've been keeping it to myself and a few close friends until now, but Jimbo and Ally being so frank about it spurred me on to spill the beans (pun intended?). Psychologically, having doctors tell you there's something wrong with your plums is a real mind-fuck, because so much of a bloke's masculine identity is tied up with having a nice, healthy pair of bawbags, but I've been surprised over the past 10 months just how much more common an issue this is. Anyway, we'll see how things progress in a couple of weeks' time.

Cheers guys. I've been keeping it to myself and a few close friends until now, but Jimbo and Ally being so frank about it spurred me on to spill the beans (pun intended?). Psychologically, having doctors tell you there's something wrong with your plums is a real mind-fuck, because so much of a bloke's masculine identity is tied up with having a nice, healthy pair of bawbags, but I've been surprised over the past 10 months just how much more common an issue this is. Anyway, we'll see how things progress in a couple of weeks' time.

You nutter. Why keep it to yourself and fuck your head up in the meantime? It may just be a daft footy forum, but you know us well enough by now to know that between us all there's probably not much we've not seen/dealt with.

Can't say I've ever had any problems with my balls like, but you know what I mean.... <_<

If you need anything (Other than to have me check them!!!) then gis a shout :blink:

It was a bit of a dent to male pride at the time, and tbh most my mates don't know about it but it really doesn't bother me. Girlfriends aren't bothered either, really makes no difference to me. Been like that for, erm, about 3 years now and its just one of those things.

Maybe its dampened by having a massive penis. <_<

• 1 month later...